Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro Rd SP question

Discussion on Csro Rd SP question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro Rd SP question

Can anyone tell me can i change my level in sp rd buy website more then once ? cuz i tryed to check it at lvl 78 and its was only 3k and now im lvl 81 and i wanted to check how much i can buy, but i cant seem to find button to refresh my level. Is it possible or my ****** ?
Old 04/13/2010, 10:06   #2

You can buy sp only once from that website, and you should use internet explorer for the website to avoid stuff like missing buttons Thats all I know
Old 04/13/2010, 11:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoosj View Post
You can buy sp only once from that website, and you should use internet explorer for the website to avoid stuff like missing buttons Thats all I know
have u even read what i asked ? i checked how much sp i can buy at lvl 78 but i didnt buy but i want to refresh my level to see how much i can buy now and i cant do that....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro question
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Anyone haves idea wtf they are talking about ? google translated: Google Translate original link : 丝路传说·罗马远征:::大唐罗马文明对抗网游::: 丝路传说
[cSRO] bot question
03/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey all, As i remember,a few days ago i accidentaly found a bot for cSRO on this section.It had a big blue window as a interface with lots of chinesse characters.the main collors of thw window were blue and black and white "writing" i can't remember its name and couldn't even find it.if someone could tell me its name or a link to it i would be very gratefull PS i used the search button but i only managed to find butterfly bot -.-
a big question from cSRO
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
on csro they removet toatly xlarge potions from npc?cuz somebody say that but im not sure(i think se say that because he sell packets whit 1k mp xlarge from item mall)
csro question!!!!
02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
what do this items?i can't understand because the translation is'nt good 1. http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2105/sro20100208 09485210.jpg 2. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4060/sro20100208 09485172.jpg
[Question]What is it cSro?
10/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
What is it cSro? I read thet it is chinease pSro but the server was closed,no? If it's still open'where can I download it,and register? Sorry for my bad English. Edit: Here's the topic where I read about cSro.