Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[cSRO] Auto-Res Bot Help!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO] Auto-Res Bot Help!

Can someone please give me a link to a working auto-res bot that works till today. I used the search button but can't find anything.

Thanks!

Old 03/27/2010, 23:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
I found 2 of 'em, both are key-pressers, they should work.
See and .

« Csro Advanced Seal Elixir | WTT Isro Gold for Csro Gold Dunghuang VIP »

Similar Threads
[CSRO] auto res / auto accept res
08/15/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
I have 2 chars, with the one i want auto accept res. the other is to res the char. - same pc. can someone help me how i do it? thx you.
[TUT] - cSRO Auto take ress
03/11/2010 - SRO Foreign Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Are you pissed off clicking over and over to yes?.. There are two ways how to take ress With - Auto Enter - Auto clicker 1.0 Auto enter - The SRO_Win_mode is a lot of programs in one:) you can resize, hide, rename or kill client, but when you Scan->Select Client and press auto enter ( you can press a lot of Auto enters there to make it faster ) and it will automaticaly accept ress ( only the normal, not reverse oblation ) DOWNLOAD - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage...
[cSRO] Auto res [[BOT]]
03/10/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Seeing as exploits section is no questions, im posting here... is there something that JUST auto rev's? I mean autumn auto accepts res and can use res but theres nothing for sole dlvling... Need to either know how to config autumn to JUST rev or is there another tool? atm using auto presser on 1 char and auto accept res function of autumn on the other char but this means i cant do any work mean while any suggestions please?
Csro Auto Resser
03/10/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Hello everybody, I just wanna know if there is any Auto Resser For Csro that can work? tryin to look and im not having much luck...so if anyone knows send me a link or suggest me where to search, i mean by auto res as in Delvling Char with one client and other one ressing that char, and auto accepts the Res. :) thx
auto res tool for csro
10/13/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
well guys i need an auto accept res tool for csro becouse i need to dlevel hope u can help me