Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Csro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Csro

Hallo,

Ich habe ein Problem also ich will mein acc jemand anders geben damit er weiter farm weil ich mitten um Umzug stecke und ich net weiss wann ich in der neune wohnung i-net hab...
also jezz zu meine frage wo kann ih sehen wie meine e-mail bei dem acc is usw also
e-mail telenr usw weil ich will das PW ändern und bracuhe dafür die e-mail leider weiss ich die e-mail nicht emhr weil ich bei e-mail einfach auf die tasten gekloppt hab

Bitte helft mir

Mfg

Old   #2

hmm plz english ?

Old   #3

Hi,

I have a problem then I will give my acc someone else so that he continues to farm because I put in the middle net move and I know when I have internet in nine of the apartment ...
So my question jezz can see where ih as my e-mail with the ace and so is therefore
e-mail telephone number, etc because I want to change the PW and the need for e-mail, unfortunately I do not remember the e-mail because I e-mail in the keys have just gekloppt

Please help me

Mfg

I have translated this with Google Translater sry
Old   #4

Well you got a big problem, cus the email is like your secret answer... if you forgot it, then you cant get it back. Try to change your pw with the all your email accounts.

Nunja so wie das aussieht, steckste in der klemme... deine email adresse ist wie deine "secret answer". Probier alle deine emial adressen vllt hast du glück.