Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

That free scroll thing... isn't working !!

Discussion on That free scroll thing... isn't working !! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
That free scroll thing... isn't working !!

I've tried it numerous times, it just isn't working.

Yesterday, I became lv50 with a sigh of relief, knowing I would be able to use the 150% exp scrolls to level up even faster.

I went onto the site, click on 50, enter, Msg popped up, I waited 15 minutes(while offline), logged in, its not there. Tried it again, not there. I have done it before on DUNWHUANG VIP on my lv52 wiz which worked the first time (I might as well tell you its on the same account as my 50 nuker, but that shouldn't matter cous its a different server)

how do I fix this ****?
Old 03/21/2010, 09:38   #2

dude can u please help me registar to the csro pls man ?
Old 03/21/2010, 13:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Did you pick the right server? Did you logout for at least 20 Minutes? Did you use IE and not firefox? I had to try it twice but then i got it
Old 03/21/2010, 14:47   #4

ok it works because i did that last night well when ever i do it i never log off i just play for few hours and after that i just simply relog, and when u log on back u have items inside (u dont even need to log off more then 5s if u do like this)
Old 03/22/2010, 18:18   #5

WHAT ITEMS THAT GIVE U ?? OH AND CAN U EXPAIN WHAT DOES EVERY ITEM DO ? ty ty
Old 03/22/2010, 20:39   #6

Please stop writing in capital letters; you get a few Moving Scrolls, few Exp Helpers and a few SilkRideItems like Tiger or Ostrich.
Old 03/22/2010, 21:58   #7

Wait longer, in total I had to wait like an hour to get my stuff ... just make short logins to see if you got the stuff and otherwise logout again And make sure you have enough inventory space or they cannot deliver the scrolls!
Old 03/22/2010, 22:16   #8

i guess u tried to get the items earlier too when u was like 30 or whatever cuz i tried too at low lvl and when i was 50 60 i dont got my items u need to translate the msg they will say that u still got the items
Old 03/23/2010, 10:15   #9

cool