Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csro multiclient?

Discussion on csro multiclient? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csro multiclient?

Is there a working CSRO multiclient other than having to get mbot? i use Win 7 so cant do the xp trick any other ways?
Old 03/18/2010, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol csro gives you multiclient built in the there Clint. Just long in to 1 and start game up like you normal do and start game for the 2 time and it will load 2 Clint up. No need for multiclient it built in Hope these helps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSRO multiclient
09/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
hello, i would like to know if there is any multiclient for csro, i dont know if has already been posted but if it is post it here. Thanks:D
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...
Multiclient cSRO 1.140
07/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is there a Multiclient for cSRO for the latest update 1.140 ? I need it so I can play with my cusion with him on my laptop and me on my main computer. We couldn't play because the laptop uses the same internet ip as my computer.