Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL Sro's

Discussion on ALL Sro's within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALL Sro's

i am tired of boting want to play sro not bot so what to know which server are less botters and more parties low middle and high lvl tsro csro ?
Old 03/14/2010, 18:08   #2

csro is the best no goldbots no lagging server and no (*******) spambots
the chinese players sometimes plvl you for free and csro got a helpfull international community

sry for my bad english XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 18:10   #3

Csro . coming up u play there?
Old 03/14/2010, 20:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
Things about cSro you should know:

You begin with 20k SP and a 1+77 Weapon which is like 6D NPC Weapon, also a few scrolls and some more goodies (1 reverse scroll, few res scrolls, exp helpers and so on)

There are 2 Divisions, ppl said that Div 1 is more lagging then Div 2.
cSro is lagging alot for me, especially on day i have troubles on grinding, but it seems not to affect everyone.

Silks are buyable with PP > there are gamecards with points which can be purchased. Silks are a bit cheaper then in iSro.

There is a free bot (not looable with bad pick settings) and loopable paybot which has got bugs (only one programmer working on it).

cSro is an official Silkroad with 1x rates; however VIP servers grants 2x rates at every weekend for free (i suggest Ocean VIP to join on Div 2).

You will only gain free plvl till 30~ after it, you will have to pay for taxis on ice, you might find someone which do lvl you for free but dont expect it ..

Silkitems are buyable and sellable through stalls and stall network.

The most servers are kinda easy or populated, only few are crowded but still accessable; on Div 2 you can find a server which only got Chinese race charakters > no EU.

So much for now, if you got further questions feel free to ask..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2010, 20:45   #5

csro suxx too much foreign players

SILKROAD DIED
Old 03/15/2010, 00:13   #6

Csro rullll !!!
All other silkroad's LOOSERS ^^
Old 03/15/2010, 01:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
csro suxx too much foreign players

SILKROAD DIED
I dont understand ur post here u say its bad because there is too many english people or chinese ? because if u think about it i dont think that its bad if u see alot english people and its chinese server so u are foreign player in their server...
Old 03/15/2010, 01:39   #8

Depends on server !
Old 03/15/2010, 14:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeJIbHuKoB View Post
Csro rullll !!!
All other silkroad's LOOSERS ^^
Dude! why u r talking this **** to us? Who cares what do you want?! We want to play in Rsro. And respect others *******!
Old 03/15/2010, 15:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvcik View Post
I dont understand ur post here u say its bad because there is too many english people or chinese ? because if u think about it i dont think that its bad if u see alot english people and its chinese server so u are foreign player in their server...
we destroy the chinese sro server now all use mbot and all Chinese Player hate us

We are the Turk in Csro

no ty without me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2010, 19:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
we destroy the chinese sro server now all use mbot and all Chinese Player hate us

We are the Turk in Csro

no ty without me
QFT
Old 03/15/2010, 19:26   #12

OMGG1 is right...
**** bot abusers, opening 3-4 clients with their bots, annoying the **** out of chinese guys.
well, this was predictable right.
Old 03/16/2010, 13:08   #13

Dont get me wrong but they do the same, they have at least 1 or 2 subchars, 1 main char and at least 1 staller .. but yea, european players are bringing dark clouds over cSro, cause cSro is meant to be played by chinese people.
Old 03/16/2010, 17:39   #14

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Dont get me wrong but they do the same, they have at least 1 or 2 subchars, 1 main char and at least 1 staller .. but yea, european players are bringing dark clouds over cSro, cause cSro is meant to be played by chinese people.
They could banip foreigners ,easy as that,but Im sure there is pretty much incoming money from us,thats why CIMO keeps an eye closed on the situation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2010, 23:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
They could banip foreigners ,easy as that,but Im sure there is pretty much incoming money from us,thats why CIMO keeps an eye closed on the situation.
Maybe yes, maybe no, they existed before foreigners joined in larger numbers, and they would still exist without us .. as long as clientless and a free looping bot with weapon switch is NOT available at cSro, we can stay there i guess ..
Thanks
1 User