Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mixed up with dates

Discussion on Mixed up with dates within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mixed up with dates

hy, i spent nearly an hour to dig up some dates, thought maybe anyone could clarify it to me since i can't find the right info...

so i'd need to know if Iris server was started before avatars were made acount bound, if it was then maybe i have a chance to get a rly good avatar cuz the new ones look like sht

thx in advance, btw did anyone try to convince the gaymax staff to make an event where you could get/buy old avatars? i miss my spartan one :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AVA- Alliance of Valiant Arms [UP-DATES]
10/27/2010 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 13 Replies
Willkommen zu meiner NewsSeite für alle AVA Gamer. 24.06.2010 EVENT ! KLIcK Me 24.06.2010 : New Prison Break - Prison Break Rescue! (Annihilation) Prison Break - Rescue can be played in two modes, Easy & Normal. Easy mode allows you to bring 5 players into the action! Normal mode allows only 4. The main objective of Prison Break - Rescue is to save First Lieutenant Eva! She is being held prisoner and will be executed if you are unable to rescue her in time.
Mixed skills
09/27/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 47 Replies
Someone asked me if it was possible to change fb to ss skill. I started messing with some files at ini folder an this is the result lol You can change more skills, ss and fb into thunder are just an example, read till the end. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Content: + Preview + How to change fb or ss into thunder (the hard way) + If you want to do more
Mixed Buttons???
05/22/2010 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Hallo liebe epvp Gemeinde, Ich melde mich mal wieder hier, da mich Epvp seit gestern Abend total verwirrt. Manche Buttons sind total weg (nur Linkname) und andere haben falsche Bilder, zb. plötzlich nen Smiley. Ich habe mal Main und Technical Support schnell überflogen + SuFu genutzt und keine ähnlichen Probleme oder eine derartige Ankündigung gefunden. Liegt das wohl an meinem Browser (FF 3.6.3) oder habt ihr das auch? http://www4.pic-upload.de/21.05.10/ls3oudqfleoy.j pg...
Aion Release Dates and Payment
01/19/2009 - Aion - 14 Replies
Release Order Korea: Open Beta: 11.11.2008 Release: 25.11.2008 Payment: 1 Month = 19.800 Won (about 10,80 €)