Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(CSRO)any Safe Page, To buy GOLD and PLVL?

Discussion on (CSRO)any Safe Page, To buy GOLD and PLVL? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/28/2010, 08:25   #46

elite*gold: 0
CIMO? Lol, they won't do anything.

Really, they wont.

My friends been using MBot on csro for ages, not one ban.
Old 01/28/2010, 10:41   #47

lol oriya, you think you are invincible huh
i got more info about you than you think and i'd be very careful if i were you with your big mouth.

that link on the sro first forum is from Ken, he is a CHINESE, you guys are internationals so you have to shut your **** mouths.
watch me do "nothing"
Old 01/28/2010, 10:45   #48

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaox View Post
lol oriya, you think you are invincible huh
i got more info about you than you think and i'd be very careful if i were you with your big mouth.

that link on the sro first forum is from Ken, he is a CHINESE, you guys are internationals so you have to shut your **** mouths.
watch me do "nothing"
Ohh no, you have so much information about me! NO! PLEASE! THE HORROR!
grow up.
Old 01/28/2010, 10:48   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Ohh no, you have so much information about me! NO! PLEASE! THE HORROR!
grow up.
lolz, more than you think
you think there's no one complaining about your activities?
you think theres no other players that don't want you on csro?
hahahahahahahhaha, you are so rediculous

you feel like a real tough guy now don't you :')
Old 01/28/2010, 18:54   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slimshady_ View Post
Dont have goldbotters. Just some extra gold if someone needs. I haven't even sold any so dont worry. I left iSRO because of the goldbots and traffic. I would never try to create the same situation at cSRO. The only goldbots you will find are the chinese ones on the ice that for some reason CIMO wont ban
Those are not goldbot but honor noob chars from Chinese players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockk View Post
lol tell cimo that every level 100+ uses a bot do they get banned no they DO NOT CARE as long as they are getting money. Ban high level botters = no more money = no more cimo. They even talk about it on the <-------- official csro fourm
High lvls using bots and yes they get banned for 7 days (first time), 14 days (second time) etc.

Quote:
Ok great. I have a question for you though. Hows come your site can sell gold?

Chinese companies dont use gold bots to sell gold in game but they use lvl 1 chars on roc mountsin collecting things from the ground and selling on stalls in Hotan, also they buy items from item mall and selling in stalls, so they can make gold and selling via their website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Dude, he's just trying to scare you off, so you won't ruin his business of selling gold.
I've been selling dupped gold & silk items for the past 2 weeks and also long time ago, on cSRO.
not even a single ban.
the only ban I've ever got on cSRO was when I spammed the hell out of the Chinese people.. with globals.
so keep selling with fictitious accounts (1level characters) and don't be worried, don't even mind about this guy, he's just an a*****e.

Cheers and good luck with your sells!
Oriya.
I dont try to scare anyone, when you see your msg in game tell me if i scared you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
CIMO? Lol, they won't do anything.

Really, they wont.

My friends been using MBot on csro for ages, not one ban.
You think they dont do anything?
Tell me charnames and server and you will see....
Old 01/28/2010, 21:05   #51

i am 120% sure that u use a bot too so **** off geosep
Old 01/28/2010, 23:13   #52

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep View Post
Those are not goldbot but honor noob chars from Chinese players.
This is not true, there are not much, but i have seen goldbots, and i know those are goldbots, cause they are in a share party and 10lvls over the mob lvl. They are able to loop, and run all the time to the same place .. and this since i started to play cSro .. those are goldbots for sure!

Quote:
High lvls using bots and yes they get banned for 7 days (first time), 14 days (second time) etc.
Another thing which is not true, everyone .. i mean every high lvl is using the butterfly bot from the chinese guys!

Quote:
You think they dont do anything?
Tell me charnames and server and you will see....
Get on my server and see would need to report 90% of that server due to botting .. and i guess this is the same everywhere!

Ppl which believe to a fully legit Silkroad is believing into a wet dream, everyone uses any kind of 3rd party programs!

€dit: Forget the 90% .. its moreover 99% i guess .. hah i just remember that even one chinese tried to sell me that butterfly bot .. lmao ..
Old 01/28/2010, 23:24   #53

Quote:

Chinese companies dont use gold bots to sell gold in game but they use lvl 1 chars on roc mountsin collecting things from the ground and selling on stalls in Hotan, also they buy items from item mall and selling in stalls, so they can make gold and selling via their website.

Ok thats all fine and dandy, now you are forgetting the part where i was accused of running goldbots to collect gold. I did no such thing, just buy and sell items and make profits. So is goldselling illegal or not? Im confused. May I join your site and post in this section to sell some gold? Thanks in advance.

Old 01/28/2010, 23:35   #54

well goldbots in csro is nothing new...

(look at the date of this thread) at this time i killed a few of them but they continoued coming back... after some days they dissapeared... dunno if they found a better and more far spot or they just got banned....
Old 01/29/2010, 17:17   #55

at my server (GreatDream) i see some new golbots coming up in Jangan.
They get reported and banned within few hours.
If no one reports then the banning proces goes slower.
But if it gets reported be sure to get a ban, no running away from that.
Old 01/29/2010, 23:56   #56

adaox can you answer my question i posted above?
Old 01/30/2010, 15:27   #57

Quote:
adaox can you answer my question i posted above?
it sure is illegal, even more illegal than botting just read CIMO's terms of service.
Old 01/31/2010, 01:07   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
i am 120% sure that u use a bot too so fuck off geosep

Please talk to me better, i am not a little child like you and you dont know me to talk to me like this.
Me and my friends from our forum try to keep cSRO clean of shits has iSRO, so be sure any illegal action found in any serverwei will take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
This is not true, there are not much, but i have seen goldbots, and i know those are goldbots, cause they are in a share party and 10lvls over the mob lvl. They are able to loop, and run all the time to the same place .. and this since i started to play cSro .. those are goldbots for sure!

Another thing which is not true, everyone .. i mean every high lvl is using the butterfly bot from the chinese guys!

Get on my server and see would need to report 90% of that server due to botting .. and i guess this is the same everywhere!

Ppl which believe to a fully legit Silkroad is believing into a wet dream, everyone uses any kind of 3rd party programs!

€dit: Forget the 90% .. its moreover 99% i guess .. hah i just remember that even one chinese tried to sell me that butterfly bot .. lmao ..
Do you think that we dont take care of any goldbot found in game?
Time by time we found and report few goldbots and yes they get banned.

I wrote here that Chinese players dont use a bot?
Yes they use but as i said they get time to time banned for few days.

Quote:
Ok thats all fine and dandy, now you are forgetting the part where i was accused of running goldbots to collect gold. I did no such thing, just buy and sell items and make profits. So is goldselling illegal or not? Im confused. May I join your site and post in this section to sell some gold? Thanks in advance.

It is not on my hands, the only thing is if they will gonna trust you to buy from you gold.
Ken Chinese guy is in our forum years now and we trust him.
Old 01/31/2010, 03:24   #59

Quote:
I wrote here that Chinese players dont use a bot?
Yes they use but as i said they get time to time banned for few days.
Heh, not really,
all my guild members are using bot.. no ban.
I bet you use bot too..