Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dec.25th RSRO Announcement

Discussion on Dec.25th RSRO Announcement within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dec.25th RSRO Announcement

Dear players!

Monday, December 28, begins the New Year raid for compliance with the rules. "

We recall that under the rules of the game:

1. Paragraph 18 of the rules of the game is forbidden to create, publish, use or distribute any utilities, emulators, and other independent software products and tools without the written consent of Astrum Online Entertainment (including but not limited to, the following characteristics: macro programs, programs to create bots, server emulators, crackers clients, crackers maps and tools to gather information).
2. Section "Naming characters" forbidden to register meaningless usernames, resembling a combination of random characters, and may not use obscene words in the names, addresses, web-sites, e-mail addresses, etc.

All players who created the characters with garbled names ((eg fdschzlt, zlgkrft, etc.) is recommended over the weekend to remove all items from their stalls to avoid their loss.

Remember that the creation, publication, dissemination and use of third-party programs, bots, and the creation of names that violate the rules are punishable by blocking your account forever.

Be careful.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2009, 21:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
Dear players!

Monday, December 28, begins the New Year raid for compliance with the rules. "

We recall that under the rules of the game:

1. Paragraph 18 of the rules of the game is forbidden to create, publish, use or distribute any utilities, emulators, and other independent software products and tools without the written consent of Astrum Online Entertainment (including but not limited to, the following characteristics: macro programs, programs to create bots, server emulators, crackers clients, crackers maps and tools to gather information).
2. Section "Naming characters" forbidden to register meaningless usernames, resembling a combination of random characters, and may not use obscene words in the names, addresses, web-sites, e-mail addresses, etc.

All players who created the characters with garbled names ((eg fdschzlt, zlgkrft, etc.) is recommended over the weekend to remove all items from their stalls to avoid their loss.

Remember that the creation, publication, dissemination and use of third-party programs, bots, and the creation of names that violate the rules are punishable by blocking your account forever.

Be careful.
Boom headshot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2009, 21:58   #3

Are They Retarded? I can't type my IGN "Albert" so i typed Дгвеят witch is formed by pressing "ludztn"....my char is so ****** !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2009, 22:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
i think thats great. finally a sro administration who cares about their players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2009, 22:33   #5

"All players who created the characters with garbled names ((eg fdschzlt, zlgkrft, etc.) is recommended over the weekend to remove all items from their stalls to avoid their loss."

*Sigh* I'm glad because russian GM's cares about the server but it's a bit unfair because I couldn't type Abbido (My last name) so I wrote 胚哳叙... So Im banned? .... can't be like that :$

And HELL YEAH What a headshot xDD
Old 12/25/2009, 23:07   #6

i dont think they will ban us for invalid name
and anyway if they do i got a char named **** in russian letters -> message to GMs
Old 12/25/2009, 23:58   #7

I am gonna bomb russia if they ban my char because of my name , assfaces -.-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2009, 01:02   #8

lol..
the first company that actually cared for their server..
rsro
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 01:10   #9

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
stop open new threads for news reported ...
Old 12/26/2009, 01:20   #10

omg , I hate them , that means I actually have to get a russian name to play ? Even International sro lets people use numbers/random letters the hell is wrong with them :@
Old 12/26/2009, 01:44   #11

Hell...
My nickname is somethink like that : SCHYAENYUYABYUNUT
Do u think ill gent banned for that?
Old 12/26/2009, 02:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartek1205 View Post
Hell...
dont worry they cant do it because many ppl already registered with names like this and if they gonna do it u will have to communicate with them to prove that u rnt a bot
Old 12/26/2009, 02:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartek1205 View Post
Hell...
lol mine is yiy << and I am scared , yours? hell ya xD ur gonna get banned haha
they dont want Random char making thats why they are doing this , in a way I can understand it , but **** its a problem for us because we cant get names like them that makes sence xD
Old 12/26/2009, 02:28   #14

no if u gonna make new chars just search on some russian names on google
Old 12/26/2009, 02:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadyz3 View Post
no if u gonna make new chars just search on some russian names on google
yea but hell -.- I far now its getting just fun
dont wanna start again (
I will just empty my char and wait and see what will happen