Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KSRO]Account Creation Thread

Discussion on [KSRO]Account Creation Thread within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KSRO]Account Creation Thread

Hello everyone, this thread has been opened for people who want a KSRO account.
Note: This thread isn't for asking questions about how to connect to KSRO or anything such as that. This is merely an informational thread for how you will contact me to make an account
Note: You do not need to provide me with an e-mail, it is not needed at all to make an account.

Furthermore, sorry for the delay in account creation, I have been quite busy lately. For those of you that sent me a private message asking for an account, I will gladly do so ASAP.

Please leave a message here so i'll have a general idea of how many accounts I need to make. Then send me a private message of your desired username and password.

Here is how to read the KSSN's:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12/28/2009, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can I made?