Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request new (ksro) auto select distance

Discussion on Request new (ksro) auto select distance within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request new (ksro) auto select distance

pls some one post or update the off sets of the auto select

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Auto Grab and Auto select Distance CHanger tool...
09/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Experts, Can anyone make a Distance changer tool for auto select and grab for the packed client? There are some out there, but they require an unpacked client.... A packed client causes then to show the "Line 1" error...... Rumata and Homez did it with their Great loader..... Can it even be done? thank you
Auto Select distance adjust in Sro_Client
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, I have OilyDbg and I want to change auto select distance in sro_client. I know addresses and I found the addresses in OilyDbg but I don't know how can I change from OilyDbg. I want to replace auto select distance 70 to 5000. Or can you advise me any other way for edit sro_client for auto select. Could you please help me... Thanks...
{REQUEST} 1.654 ksro offsets of auto select
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need 1.654 ksro offsets of auto select plsss some one find this **** offsets i need them
Ksro Auto Select?
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys was just wondering if someone could make a media2k file that has the auto select on? and if not can someone tell me how to edit it myself? thx