Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ksro] Questions, started playing already, but i am so lost..

Discussion on [ksro] Questions, started playing already, but i am so lost.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ksro] Questions, started playing already, but i am so lost..

Okay, so I'm an experienced isro player, and I started playing ksro the other day and I'm just lost at some of the things, maybe some regulars can explain it to me? mkay.

1. Why is there so many Polish people? Seems like there's more Polish then Korean.

2. Why do people want to plvl lvl 1's but not let them raise any masteries, I get into a pt, and theres lvl 65 plvln' at huns, he tells me to come, and to go -9 lvl(meaning 9 gap), and i was like uhm okay, but I got there, im lvl 1, and were at lvl 37's and Im getting exp? it doesnt work like that in isro.. I lvl up fast, im lvl 20 now, on a 20 gap, with 18k sp, How is this benefiting them? Im really confused about that.

3. What are the special elixirs? I see they look like SoS elixirs or something? some are being stalled for 6m 8m 20m 30m, and some for 150m and 300m? what the heck are they?

It seems to me there is no lvl penalty on mobs with exp, or at least not as severe as isro, I shouldnt be lvl 1 and leveling up fast at lvl 37 mobs, it took me a whole 1 min to get lvl 8 and be on 8 gap.. im just so dumbfounded, please someone that knows what there doing bring me up to speed on the matter, in the meantime, Im going to sit in this party with my masteries @ 0 collecting sp... lol... Thanks for any help.
Old 11/26/2009, 15:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Isro is ****** up none of other version haz pvl level limitation exept isro those special elixirs are +1 and +2 and they got 100% success rate no matter how much + already are up on item but u can only put only 1 time of each special elixir on 1 item.