Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Foreign SRO versions

Discussion on Foreign SRO versions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Foreign SRO versions

Hey there

just wondering, is anyone here still playing a foreign official sro?

If so, please tell me smth about the community, the company that runs it how good or bad they are and how the bot situation on the server is.

I hope there is anyone out there who is still playing
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2015, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
There are only 3 other official SRO-Versions left.
- kSRO (korean SRO)
- vSRO (vietnam ****** /> - jSRO (japanease SRO)

cSRO, rSRO and tSRO were the foreign SRO versions with the most international players. All of them are closed.

- kSRO is basically dead. Some people tried it a few month ago. The towns were dead.
The koreans are in the High Level Area and doing High-Level stuff. There are no other interactions with Low Level Players, Uniques etc.. kSRO is running by Joymax ofc.

- I can't tell you much about vSRO. But I don't think, that you will find much more players there. Website:

- jSRO is the most developed SRO-Version that exist. They already got the Cap 130 long before iSRO got Cap 125. As far as I know they also got some other really cool PVP Stuff. Active GMs, Events and so on.

The problem with jSRO is: It's japanease only. You can't even connect to their website without a japanease Proxy. And they also blocked many proxys. So it needs a few hours to get one working. If they figure out, that you are not a japanease Player they will bann you.

As far as I know they also got a really good community. But also jSRO doesnt have thousands of players.

Short Video from jSRO:

jSRO-Website:

If you ask me: jSRO is the best SRO you can get.

Maybe you want to try it. But as I said. They will bann you if they will figure out, that you are a non-japanease-player.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/24/2015, 10:28   #3

well, thx for your reply.

I would like to hear some reports of people who currently play any server. I know the basics about the servers, I just wanted to hear some news about them
Old 07/24/2015, 15:16   #4

@fenster3000

Did you play jsro?
Old 07/25/2015, 12:45   #5

csro is still working
Old 07/25/2015, 21:39   #6

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
@fenster3000

Did you play jsro?

No. But I had a japanease friend who played it. Maybe he is still playing it. But I dont have any contact to him at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhun View Post
csro is still working
How do you know? Is there any website? The old CIMO Website is down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
well, thx for your reply.

I would like to hear some reports of people who currently play any server. I know the basics about the servers, I just wanted to hear some news about them

As I said: kSRO Dead; jSRO untouchable, vSRO = ?

vSRO looks like the only version which is playable for international players. But maybe vSRO is dead too - like kSRO. You can try it. As far as I see they got a Cap 100 Server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2015, 11:19   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Has there been no prominent updates to kSRO since Bagdad/Arabia etc? Haven't logged on in a while - but I haven't found anything new. Based on this you would assume they have probably given up on development of the game and are gradually phasing the game out.