Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to farm on csro?

Discussion on how to farm on csro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
how to farm on csro?

well i started a new char on csro div 1 vip server

build rogue/bard or cleric dont know whats better

but i dont know how to farm as not botter i want a lil gap to start nor directly 9gap hope u can help me
Old 10/10/2009, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
well i started a new char on csro div 1 vip server

build rogue/bard or cleric dont know whats better

but i dont know how to farm as not botter i want a lil gap to start nor directly 9gap hope u can help me
go gap 0 to like level 90+ then find some auto share pt's at 99 monsters and farm.. it can be faster then botting to farm in a legit auto share pt o0
Old 10/10/2009, 15:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
go gap 0 to like level 90+ then find some auto share pt's at 99 monsters and farm.. it can be faster then botting to farm in a legit auto share pt o0
very hard to find an suiting party at csro, when you cant translate the title of any party.
Old 10/10/2009, 17:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
My Suggestion for you:

Run straight to Ongs and let yourself get invited, this may take several tries, but it works.
Build a 9 Gap and use both of your free tickets when you reach 9 gap. Try to find an academy, they usually also do some plvling. After Lvl 30 lower your Gap to 4 or 5 and go hunting and receive some Plvl from your Aca Master.
You will hit sooner or later lvl 40 .. now you will ask, i dont have any gold for anything, what do i do now?
There are 2 options imo, either you create another lvl 1 char and go to Roc Mt, and pick whatever you can find, or you buy some silks and sell the Silk items through Stall Network.
Now its up to you, the real hard part .. if you got gold, you could buy Plvl on Ice for 40W (400k) per hour or you do handgrinding.
By this time you should have in 2 or 3 Gap. Legit grinding is a pain in the ***, so you gonna ask .. why not botting?
There are rumours out, where they say, you could get banned when you bot before hitting Lvl 70~. You could try to bot, but just dont cry when you really get banned, there are no proofs that you will get banned, but if this really happens, dont look like this >> O_O
As earlier mentioned dont increase your gap more then 3, cause Xbow/Bard is one of the cheapest builds, and if you gap to much, you will lvl pretty slow ..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/10/2009, 18:39   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
My Suggestion for you:

Run straight to Ongs and let yourself get invited, this may take several tries, but it works.
Build a 9 Gap and use both of your free tickets when you reach 9 gap. Try to find an academy, they usually also do some plvling. After Lvl 30 lower your Gap to 4 or 5 and go hunting and receive some Plvl from your Aca Master.
You will hit sooner or later lvl 40 .. now you will ask, i dont have any gold for anything, what do i do now?
There are 2 options imo, either you create another lvl 1 char and go to Roc Mt, and pick whatever you can find, or you buy some silks and sell the Silk items through Stall Network.
Now its up to you, the real hard part .. if you got gold, you could buy Plvl on Ice for 40W (400k) per hour or you do handgrinding.
By this time you should have in 2 or 3 Gap. Legit grinding is a pain in the ***, so you gonna ask .. why not botting?
There are rumours out, where they say, you could get banned when you bot before hitting Lvl 70~. You could try to bot, but just dont cry when you really get banned, there are no proofs that you will get banned, but if this really happens, dont look like this >> O_O
As earlier mentioned dont increase your gap more then 3, cause Xbow/Bard is one of the cheapest builds, and if you gap to much, you will lvl pretty slow ..
that was some preety nice info..thx for the tips
Old 10/10/2009, 21:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
My Suggestion for you:

woot nice thx ill do this way

can be closed
Old 10/10/2009, 23:47   #7

till lv 40 you can level with gap 4 till next skill up
Old 10/11/2009, 01:56   #8

I got about 65k sp on my wiz/bard in just 2-3 days (got like 35k sp on one day) just join the parties that have a level limit like 1~15, 1~17 or 1~20 those are 90% of the times an ong plvl, and with a 9gap you can farm 100k sp in no time.
Old 10/11/2009, 02:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
I got about 65k sp on my wiz/bard in just 2-3 days (got like 35k sp on one day) just join the parties that have a level limit like 1~15, 1~17 or 1~20 those are 90% of the times an ong plvl, and with a 9gap you can farm 100k sp in no time.
well if u gonna tell me the server ill come to you on my server bad lags and always freeze no taxis....