Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO] - Dunhuang VIP - IGN (In Game Nick)

Discussion on [cSRO] - Dunhuang VIP - IGN (In Game Nick) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO] - Dunhuang VIP - IGN (In Game Nick)

Write here your; Game nick: x / Level: x (1x-2x-3x) / Build:x

Old 09/19/2009, 23:15   #2

-.-
Old 09/20/2009, 09:01   #3

Oh, I am very sorry..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO]c-sro.eu protect this game
06/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Because of many problems in Ocean server and few on others, we created one webpage where you can report any illegal action by anyone. 1. Upload any screen from the game without any photoshoping etc, it must look that is original and not face. 2. Add server and any comment you want, this dont gonna be public, but we need a proove that someone do something against cSRO or any player. cSRO Protectors. Chinese people gave us a place, let's keep this place clean. - www.c-sro.eu
[Csro] game stuck
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I have this problem when i choose a char i have this loading after that the my chars are appeared and the screen is stacked but i still can move the mouse but the other thing dont work please help me is you did fixed it and i have english media pk
Csro Dunhuang [VIP]
03/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
We search member for our Guild ** POWER ** WHen u want, join our server and play with us =) We are lvl 5 and we have a union with CookeiGods Wikinger ImperialArmy Every Week-End 2x Exp and the gm's arent active ^^ Ingame Name is VisionPOWER
[WTT/WTS] Level 52 Wizard on CSRO FF to 52[Dunhuang VIP.]
03/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm new to these forums! :). Character Name : Proxy Character Skills: 52 Wizard / 49 Cleric. Silk: 0 Silk Items: A few reverses, and a Pet Kangaroo, level 18, no named, worth 30m. Weapon/set: NPC. Gold: 2-3M. SP Left: 300sp.