Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO Update error problem-Solution (possibly)

Discussion on TSRO Update error problem-Solution (possibly) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO Update error problem-Solution (possibly)

Okay, so i looked around and saw a bunch of people were having the update error problem with a couple diffrent errors, I think i know the reason, it is because you guys (including me) are/were using the loader so it modded the host files because if you open your host files it will say this (or it is for me). 127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost
So, I think you just have to mod them back, though if someone could tell me how to put the original ones back in and what they are that would help finish this problem, so please feel free to answer.
I have heard they wereort 15779
ip1 gw1.sro.com.tw
ip2 2.sro.com.tw
so please finish this up. Thanks

Edit please inform me if im extremely wrong xD.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:04   #2

Well.. I didn't understand anything you said xD I just downloaded the torrent client thingy. And got the English modded sro_client.exe
I haven't had any problems updating.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:07   #3

You didnt have any before you downloaded?.
Old 08/20/2009, 20:55   #4

Umm for the host files they are located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc.

Then all you do is go to bottom and delete the modifications and save it.(Open Host file with notepad btw.)
Old 08/20/2009, 21:18   #5

copy your hosts plz cuz i dont understand anything from this...
Old 08/21/2009, 00:45   #6

If your taking about media patching that probably won't fix it. I tried it long as and it didn't help, and if your using Rumata's loader then your media patched ip shouldnt have changed.
Old 08/21/2009, 02:38   #7

#REQUEST CLOSE
I fixed it, just reinstalled EVERYTHING, even my backup and then ran as an admin, even though i reinstalled before it worked this time.