Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned

Discussion on tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/10/2009, 22:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just play legit. It's a game that's meant to be played by people, not programs.
Old 08/11/2009, 04:56   #17

Lightbulb

I completely agree with Low_Riders. This community has already started to ruin TSRO. All foreign IP's should indefinatly be banned (even though I was hoping to try TSRO). And you should be given the blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
lets not forget the main item here: CASH .as you allready noticed there are very few taiwan players.now with the nonTaiwan they get more money from the guys buying silk....and dont tell me nonTaiwan wont buy silk there because you are REALLY wrong.

i currently wait for the mastercard card i just made so i can buy silk.and also i know a bunch of guys out there that are really into buying silks there because there is a big difference from iSRO silk buyers and tSRO silk buyers.

trust me..as long as the taiwan players can still login and wont be affected, nontaiwan players will be more than welcome.

now lets face it,would you still hold a (lets say as an example) 500$/month server which is allmost empty and you dont get any income from it?i dont think so....

the problem is solved ^_^
Maybe these people have some pride in owning such a great game? Unlike the people that run iSRO, they seem to care about their gameplay and their player community. So Screw Off.

All of you bot users complain about gold bots, server traffic etc etc.. But what you don't understand is that it all started because people decided to use bots in the first place, and buy gold from companies, and now, it's nothing but a loop hole, you blame the gold bots while buying their gold.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 05:04   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristedis View Post
I completely agree with Low_Riders. This community has already started to ruin TSRO. All foreign IP's should indefinatly be banned (even though I was hoping to try TSRO). And you should be given the blame.

Maybe these people have some pride in owning such a great game? Unlike the people that run iSRO, they seem to care about their gameplay and their player community. So Screw Off.

All of you bot users complain about gold bots, server traffic etc etc.. But what you don't understand is that it all started because people decided to use bots in the first place, and buy gold from companies, and now, it's nothing but a loop hole, you blame the gold bots while buying their gold.
u hand grinded ur characters?
Old 08/11/2009, 05:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
u hand grinded ur characters?
Yes, I did. Unfortunately, my highest level on iSRO is level 66 because well.. I don't feel like spending $20 a month to log into a free game.

Edit:
BTW, I don't think too many people are fully aware of how great a game Silkroad Online has the potential to be. If there were no bots/pk2 edits/server traffic, the game would be so much funner, not just because you can log in, but because people would have more motivation to level up hand grinding style, and not let a program train your character so that you can try to learn your own build when it's capped. Hand grinders wouldn't be constantly down because they know they are disadvantaged to botters, and knowing that if they get dced, they don't have to wait 5 hours to log in. It really does give more motivation, and makes for a much less stressful gaming environment.
When people actually earn things in silkroad, and in life, they are always more happy with what they have achieved.
Old 08/11/2009, 06:17   #20

Quote:
Maybe these people have some pride in owning such a great game? Unlike the people that run iSRO, they seem to care about their gameplay and their player community. So Screw Off. -reported

yes they do care.but tell me..would you spend 500$/month so that some unknown guys from the other continent to play there and get no income from that?i really doubt that
Old 08/11/2009, 09:46   #21

Quote:
Yes, I did. Unfortunately, my highest level on iSRO is level 66 because well.. I don't feel like spending $20 a month to log into a free game.

Edit:
BTW, I don't think too many people are fully aware of how great a game Silkroad Online has the potential to be. If there were no bots/pk2 edits/server traffic, the game would be so much funner, not just because you can log in, but because people would have more motivation to level up hand grinding style, and not let a program train your character so that you can try to learn your own build when it's capped. Hand grinders wouldn't be constantly down because they know they are disadvantaged to botters, and knowing that if they get dced, they don't have to wait 5 hours to log in. It really does give more motivation, and makes for a much less stressful gaming environment.
When people actually earn things in silkroad, and in life, they are always more happy with what they have achieved.
+1

This guy speaks logically. All you fuckers are going to TSRO and creating bots so you can out level everyone, but some of you are so egotistical that now there is some effort to try to conceal the bot from others who go there looking FOR the bot. I played there 3 months legit with my legit union called Fable, it was so much fun and we all played, traded, earned what we deserved and we just logged in whenever to have fun. Once a few people level super fast and 24/7, you ruin the whole atmosphere. We know many ways to kill you even in LTP's, or while running out of town. Your all low level, and we will ensure to KEEP IT THIS WAY.

So if you notice your party and self dieing and losing 2% exp over and over..

*winks* Should stay at your keyboards.

We have no remorse. Fuck you, go back to ISRO.
Old 08/11/2009, 10:14   #22

Server inspection? Website says maybe it is Order of the Phoenix update?
Old 08/11/2009, 10:17   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by eViLKOREA View Post
Server inspection? Website says maybe it is Order of the Phoenix update?
yea inspection.. but i dont know what theyre doing cuz i dont visit theyre site.. lol
Old 08/11/2009, 10:19   #24

<--- tsro site
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 10:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobadom15 View Post
yea inspection.. but i dont know what theyre doing cuz i dont visit theyre site.. lol
The server haves 6 hours off .. lol D:
And btw.. i dont understand why u say "bots go away bla bla"
People is free to play in the fcking server that they want ok?
i bot on tsro too so what.....
I wont lvl handgrind w/o pt 8 on a x1 server without prem ^^ kekeke
Thats = Suicide
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 10:30   #26

Quote:
Ok cool, thought I was IP banned or something :P also looks like Roc update.
Old 08/11/2009, 10:34   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eViLKOREA View Post
Ok cool, thought I was IP banned or something :P also looks like Roc update.
How many time is the inspection ? u.u
i thought there was 6 hours..
Old 08/11/2009, 10:39   #28

I got d/c at 3am GMT, is now 9:40am GMT, so has been 6hour 40 mins so far!
Old 08/11/2009, 10:39   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirkWood View Post
How many time is the inspection ? u.u
i thought there was 6 hours..
as i saw on theire site..
theyre adding hotan fortress and a new dress cuz i saw pics of it there..
on the update section..

check it out yourself
Old 08/11/2009, 10:41   #30

Quote:
as i saw on theire site..
theyre adding hotan fortress and a new dress cuz i saw pics of it there..
on the update section..

check it out yourself
New client incluse new revamp alchemy break down, roc update with item recievable, the hotan fortress battle field, new lottery/pop item update as well.

New client REQUIRED.
Closed Thread