Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csro-Wang.... start over which server?

Discussion on csro-Wang.... start over which server? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csro-****.... start over which server?

is **** still avialable to unblock accounts? if not what sro you guys think i should come back on?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSRo new start
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys. I decided to start again with sro i didn't play for a while. I just started at Golden Age. Is there anyone who could give me some money or something? Just for the start and is there any guild i could join in? You would be a big help. My ingame name is No1Sasuke. thanks
Want To Start cSro...
06/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi all .. i want to sart playing cSro but i need some help at the start .. i want to know what are the better things there as in isro? & If someone can help me to farm a bit sp if its needed .. Im from germany .. I already play now in Alexander in csro but there are not much german/english people..if you could help me,take me in your guild,or something like that .. i would be very happy =) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[csro] New start.. which server?
08/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey I downloaded now all csro stuff for a smooth gameplay without chinese hieroglyphs... Wanted to know where you play... Maybe we could be good friends ;D
Need Help To start at cSRO
04/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I'm tired of silkroad!! only lvl80, and all those things....I would like to play in cSRO! but I dont know where to register and where to download the cSRO installation. Could someone post it here please? And one last question, is there any free bot, like tbot and isro bot, working at cSRO? thnx all and help me please. :)