Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any csro players here?

Discussion on any csro players here? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
any csro players here?

hey guys. i need the sro_client exe please. please upload it somewhere. thnx i can`t update. and i tryed even re-instaling a new (legit) windows. thnx in advance.
Old 03/30/2009, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
go to here maybe you have more luck :

its a csro international forum
Old 03/30/2009, 20:03   #3

Here 1.138 client its from my csro folder the original no modifications are done that i know of.

download link :

scan :
Old 03/31/2009, 01:39   #4

elite*gold: 1
*** ****.. i can`t update the files...**** .. i`ve been trying for 3 days now. even bought a new windows
Old 04/02/2009, 15:22   #5

Hmm.. My Csro managed to update himself BUT when I start palying I get weird error it says "system\roc_smoke.efp" and some chinese letters.. :O Anyone know how to fix this? I've tryed reinstall and downloaded the right English media.pk2.. I think D