Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server csro

Discussion on Server csro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2009, 11:56   #16

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by aI3xx View Post
cSRO it's cool, because its no crowded, chine ppl are very kindly they give plvl for free to low lvl's, but if you decide to play on cSRO you cant buy silk and you cant bot.

you are wrong..you can buy silk and bot is allowed after 70+ lvls...and in chinese silkroad is 10 degree,Chin Tomb(Cave Jangan) and lvl 107 unique Roc which apears once in a day

and next Big Update is Islam Race
Old 05/19/2009, 08:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol Search is your friend!
Old 05/19/2009, 09:10   #18

elite*gold: 20

THX me if i HELPED
Old 05/19/2009, 10:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykosroadtrip1 View Post
where i can download csro private server fast reply pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Csro its not a private server
Old 05/19/2009, 11:48   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykosroadtrip1 View Post
where i can download csro private server fast reply pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cSRO is CHINESE Silkroad Online - It is NOT a private server as someone mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikun123 View Post
yes there is bot, but only after lvl 70 u can bot....and u have to pay for it...
No goldbotters ....and GMs are not like iSRO, they are active everytime there...
they also have powerlvl service!
Holy crap dude, if you really believe that then I don't know what to say to you... The version of sibibot we use is VERY VERY old for cSRO.. Their bots are far more sophisticated and upgraded.. seriously, the bot we're using now is like comparable to an old 60 cap bot for iSRO.. They have 100% working bots.. where the hell did you think iSRO bot came from? cSRO =] They just translated it and changed opcodes of course...

I laughed when you said no gold botters and gm's are active.. XDDD There are TONS of gold botters on cSRO but nothing like isro.. and the GMs don't ban player bots =] Ask chinese friends on sjsro about cSRO xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvstler View Post
Bet there are bots for csro aswell but beside that it's very hard to communicate with chinese.
Of course there are, nobody hand grinds in cSRO much.. ask any chinese player, they're like us.. lazy and hate grinding =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by g859 View Post
CSRO is like ISRO, except it is Chinese and has 10D Gear and 100 cap. Not better rates.
Wow, you realize iSRO has 10d and 100 cap too? cSRO has other differences tho, like you can stall item mall stuff and they have lottery.. also their item mall sells much more then any other version of silkroad.. 0% stones with higher success rates, etc..
Old 05/19/2009, 20:06   #21

Go on VSRo instead. Roman characters, less latency, more populated servers (100% login however) , people know more english, no ip bans, and 6 hour grinding max (after that you don't gain xp/sp/drops . You can bot for the 6 hour only :P )
Closed Thread