Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KSRO problem with start silkroad.

Discussion on KSRO problem with start silkroad. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KSRO problem with start silkroad.

Hello everyone. I don't know why I can't start KSRO. When I stared the client there are korean subtitles. There are screans:

and secound

In that caise it's possible to play without proxy?
That for any answer
Old 06/23/2011, 00:14   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#Moved to
Old 06/23/2011, 03:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Download the new client 1.772

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SilkRoad Start Problem
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi ... im trying to launch silkroad but when i click on start and sro_client appears nothing happens it just keep like that , any idea how can i fix that P.S : im using Windows XP SP3
Canīt start Ksro
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello I installed Ksro on my Friends cumputer but now i got the problem i cant start The Client to Update it. Im getting an error looks like: ??????? than if i klick on the button a second error appears where i can select 2 Buttons. If i press the left one the client terminates and restart. The right only terminate it. What is wrong there?
Silkroad Start screen problem!
09/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have a problem with the start screen it takes like 10 mins till it finally pops up. But then it sais the server is undergoing inspections and crap! Can someone help me? Grtz kylihans!
Ksro - No Start Button
06/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
yesterday i played silkroad normally, but today i cant see a 'start button'. I did reinstall, i off my firewall and antyvir and it still don't work. Some1 have the same problem?
[HELP]kSRO i cant start it.
02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I need help i downloaded the kSRO client i install it then the patches came up. 100% ALL THE PATCHES YAY ! Then i click ")(·"/&!· (that means Start) Then Comes up Sro_client.exe with Security shity. Then my screen goes Black and close all and go to my Desktop again with an Error (errorsender shity) then i rename it to 021 and happends the same thing but with out the error. Help please :D