Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Flagship VIP

Discussion on Problem with Flagship VIP within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem with Flagship VIP

since 2h i cant see with my both and my brothers 2 chars exp/sp on fs vip, i see all the time everywhere just 0 .... have any1 else this problem **** -.-

Edit* i see other player have this too >.>

Edit2 lolz it works now for every1 ... ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro] FlagShip problem
04/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hi guys, when i stop my flagship i log off for 5 minutes and when i log in i have the same exp, nothing changed, but on flag ship it says that i have xp and i get this message :( http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6207/unnamedj. jpg Can someone help me?? Thanks ;) EDIT: Can someone explain HOW to get the xp?? after you are done with lvling and you want to get it THanks
[WTS/WTT] cSRO 92lv s/s nuker FF + 450k SP + Flagship VIP + Flagship bot - 2 months
03/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to sell/trade my 92lv full INT nuker on cSRO - div2 server Ruin Demon ( ĂđĘŔħ×đ ). I accept money, iSRO gold and iSRO accounts. Char name: Naomi Weapon: +3 shield, +1 sword Set: +3/+4 seal of sun set 10D (4 sun items and 2 regular) Gold: 62m Skills: 92/92/92 bicheon/light/cold SP: 456k + about 600k to get from Flagship VIP. - FF 105+ SRO FLAGSHIP VIP is bought to this character! What is it?
Flagship Problem
09/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
can some one help me please ? when i try enter flagship i have this error...i reinstall it ...but nothing...what can i do ? you have this problem too ?
Problem with Flagship
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Help me please i dnt know what to do i have flagship vip that happened when im start the flagship http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3302/errorkj.p ng Uploaded with ImageShack.us P.D. sorry for my english im spanish and i don't know a lot of english ^^
[Csro] Flagship problem
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well.. my problem is simple, it doesn't detect my char.. i have windows 7 x64 I tried with all.. my friends sended me photos,cam,etc.. doing same as them,runing as administrator,compatibility windows xp.. and nothing,my char isn't detected :( Hope you can help me..