Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwSro Unknown 203 Pfarming

Discussion on TwSro Unknown 203 Pfarming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwSro Unknown 203 Pfarming

Hey guys,
i am farming till today on Twsro Unknown 203 with 2 wizz plvled to 72 and dlvled to 4x so the averange lvl is low and still ong pt 1 hit, atm i still make 20k sp/h but i am lvl 32 xD
if some1 is interrested in it pm me ingame Metallic or in epvpers
Old 05/23/2011, 20:57   #2

Received Thanks: 2,330
I suppose it's free?
Old 05/23/2011, 20:58   #3

if you always dlvl and maybe got a bard lvl 40 to give mp =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS PLeveling/PFarming Anywhere Eos(New)
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
- Hello E*pvpers.. soon enough i'll be setting up a power-leveling service/power-farming.. You will chose the spot, my cords, and radius and all.. I will recieve either Via PayPal $$$, or Ultimate Game Cards.. (USA-Epins) I will receive the money/game card and will start power-leveling/power farming... I will not go first on power-leveling you then you pay me, im sorry im not dumb. Here are your choice selections on the levels/SP you may gain.. 1st NON Farming 0Gap Leveling: 1-40 =...
WTB pfarming in Apollo
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im blader lvl 68 with 9gap, I need 1mil sp, I have premium gold with 3 hours 100% exp/sp and gold skill ticket. Conditions: Payment will be in real money via paypal, I log in myself, need to be 24/7 and payment made everyday after pfarm done for that time. Please dont ask me to pay before cuz I lost money already.
Need Plvling & PFarming
10/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
There were many posts about pfarming/plvling today and I like the idea that silkroad players, especially we from epvpers, help each other, so I decided to put up this list You offer PLvling or PFarming on a server which is not on that list? Then please visit this post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-of fers/274333-offer-plvling-pfarming.html#post248088 1 V2.00 Please thanks if I helped ;)
Anyone pfarming?
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Well, basicly im wondering if anyone is pfarming some chars and if i could join, basicly i wanna start sro again, and wants to pfarm like 20-50k sp just for alittle boost at start:] guess i can pay some ingame gold for it pm me or leave a reply:handsdown:
Pfarming at troy
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Buying for gold, i need ~750k sp I heard some guy does for 20m /4 weeks but i cant get him when hes not afk lol So if u know someone that does pfarming let me know tnx