Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important Question

Discussion on Important Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Important Question

Well i See Alot of people Goin to TSro but i wonder why i heard that the Unknown(209) server is 10x i really dont see much of a Difference from ISRO 1x and Tsro 10x isnt that still Slow can some correct me if someone was to be lvl 80 and Grind for 3hrs how much % u think he Get i will Really Be Gratefull and Thnx.

P.S. Might Play on Tsro if it Easy to Lvl but really wanna kno the Difference between 1x and 10x bc it not much in my Eyes like in PServer it like 30x
Old 05/09/2011, 04:21   #2

elite*gold: 10
you need to be in a share or LTP party to provide the 10x experience and skill point rates.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Important Question.
09/04/2010 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
Hi everyone i got ip banned on a CSS Server and i want to unbanned my self * why im asking that question* i saw many hackers got Perm Banned from Administrator and they just log in again it says : Steam ID : " NUMBERS AND LETTERS" BANNED it's a non steam counter stirke srouce so any ideas?
I have an important Question
03/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey Guys my question is, is it possible to reset the Silk Charge List?
2 Important question please come
03/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
well, i have 2 question 1) someone have cooldown skills hack that i dont need to wait to skils? if yes give some link please 2)i see alot of player with weird name like "hft4d" etc... i know that but but i see alot of them attack one monster now my question is who get all the exp the bot or the player that the bot on? and how they do that alot of bot ?
Important Question
05/05/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hi dear dekaron players.. Could you tell me please how can i be in Python castle with lvl 50 ??? I couldn't find any info on site, can anyone help me how can i teleport with lvl 50 to draco desert python castle avalon and etc... :confused: