Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro] Client problem

Discussion on [cSro] Client problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [cSro] Client problem

Hey guys,
My Sro exits itself, it just dissapears ... Its frustrating because there is no error or anything and it sucks because im in a 8/8 110 pt and then when i log in my spot in pt is taken.

Any solutions?
Thanks
Old 05/02/2011, 13:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I get this a lot too, mostly when I'm in party and the bard cast dance, maybe something is missing or wrong in media.pk and it just crashes... There is no solution yet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro "Crashes" Problem Starting the Client
12/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
well i installed the client of csro (downloaded from the official page" and whe it finished of udapted when i press the "Start" it's going to open but when it open happened 3 seg it crashed o_O any solution that anyone here about my problem? PD:sorry(my english ......) and Ty for the help n.n
cSRO client
08/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey guys...i uploaded the cSRO client on deposit files...with all updates , without any mediapk.. have fun :P press thanks if i helped Download : Deposit Files
Csro client problem
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1817/hibazi.jpg what is the problem? im only clicked div2 :/
cSRO client
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
need csro client, because the client from this website is damaged and the speed very slowly
Csro Client Problem!
02/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I've downloaded the Csro Client v.1.160 and I'm guessing thats the newest client, but When I extract the download it says this : -File is Corrupt -Unexpected end of archives Any help? :/