Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How does (T)Srobot loop work ?

Discussion on How does (T)Srobot loop work ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
How does (T)Srobot loop work ?

Hello all

I finally got that bot working...

its always running outside of dw and back in...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does loop work with v1.3a?
01/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Im can't remember, what resolution is needed for the bot to loop, and im wondering now, if the loop even works. :) swsro2 btw
SRO DB BOT - Loop - how do i work it?
10/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hello guys, First of all, didnt know where to put this topic - so excuse me if I give the mods some work to move it, I know it's annoying.. Ive been searching around, but haven't found any answers yet, and I really could need some help in this topic of matter. As i'm rarely new to using bots, I've never managed to get it working properly.. my biggest concern at the moment is, how do I work the loop for the sro db bot? I've tried different ways to find out, i've read a lot, but nothing...
SROBOT maybe work with Cabal online
08/30/2007 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t= 85850 here is the link for the bot basically i was settting it up for my brother who plays silkroad online it was sooo similer to cabal online buffs and normale attack i mean if somone can try this out or u think it would work with cabal online i now soem stuff wont work but manily buffs and attack monster would work. Uzi
SROBOT Dont work on Vista ?
04/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i try use SROBOT on Vista more i dont get the Bot icoon in my action balk i already Try Start SRO manaul more than els i use the i dont see the Display SRo Bot dont Support Vista ?