Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money for SRO..... Just try if you want.....

Discussion on Money for SRO..... Just try if you want..... within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Money for SRO..... Just try if you want.....

Well, it's a site that offers you other website to coment. You coment those websites and you gain a generous offer of 6,00$ per comented site. When you have 70$ you cash out via PayPal and you can spend 70$ on SRO!!! Lots of Silks!! i have done that 2 times since last week!!!

--> Click here and then click get a free account. Write "aw surveys" on the ********* but put "aw" and "surveys" together.

Happy Silk Charging!!!
Old 11/04/2007, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 11
Thumbs down

dude youre realy stupid if you think that page is real look i have now on aw surveys 75$ i tryed to cash them out to my paypal and nothing the money just dissappeared from that site so try it if you want but it will not work so you lied "i did this 2 times" yea sure
shut up noob
Old 11/04/2007, 18:52   #3

It really works you just dont know how to invite friends cause you dont have any. noob...
Old 11/04/2007, 19:00   #4

shut the fock up i have more friends than you...noob...have that site is scam i invited all my friends to join and i post the refferer site on some other forums and i get fast 75$ then i wanna charge them into paypal and dont work so **** you
Old 11/04/2007, 19:06   #5

Lier....
Old 11/04/2007, 19:33   #6

well its workin i tried it out but they ban the paypal acc and i bought be4 they banned it on a nub acc i will se what happens and post it here later
Old 11/04/2007, 22:13   #7

your just flooding this ******* scam site all over the forums.. DONT MAKE ANY ACCOUNT THIS WONT WORK!
Old 11/05/2007, 12:14   #8

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
da da da

won't work nooby

i tried all those ******* scam sites

at all my paypal banned
Old 11/05/2007, 19:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by costicla3 View Post
shut the fock up i have more friends than you...noob...have that site is scam i invited all my friends to join and i post the refferer site on some other forums and i get fast 75$ then i wanna charge them into paypal and dont work so **** you
lol .. sure she's more friends than you stupid fool ..can't you see the picture .. in addition .. I've tried this fu.cking site myself .. I gained about 215 $$ .. and tried to cash them to my paypal .. one of my friends told me to wait about 2 weeks .. after 1 month .. nothing happend .. can't you see it's not working .. just read the old topics about that .. I made a topic of this fukcin stuff before .. and I said it's working too xD .. but it's really don't work !!
Old 11/05/2007, 20:59   #10

thx for all guys i said this noobs this will not work ever...lol just making account and put some sites there and you got 27$ this sounds like scam and TIME WASTER
and...thx for "she" thx :P