Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purchase SBot for new customer while its CLOSED

Discussion on Purchase SBot for new customer while its CLOSED within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Purchase SBot for new customer while its CLOSED

This is a little "hack" which I used several times to purchase SBot for a new customer account. The account used will become an old customer account after purchasing and you will receive your bottime as regular.

This guide is intended to help those who wish to use SBot but did not have the opportunity to get hands on an old customer account, yet.

You will have to use Firefox along with the plugin Firebug for this.
For help regarding the installation of the plugin consult Firefox documentation.

Retrieve the PayPal Button ID for repurchase (you need an old customer account to lookup this information)
Look at the HTML source of the repurchase page and search for a line similar to this one: (the ID shown here (3040015) is valid while i post this but may change in the future)
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3040015">
Log in with the "new customer" account and goto regular purchase page (accept the conditions)
Click onto the bug-symbol in the bottom right corner of your browser window
A new subwindow will pop up; leftclick the second icon (that one with the blue border) and then leftclick near the left side of the PayPal button

The sourcecode will now scroll to the PayPal button; click the "+"-symbol to open the PayPal form in the HTML code
Leftclick the value in the "hosted_button_id" and insert the value you have looked up previously from the repurchase button in step one
In our case we insert 3040015

Press enter after inserting the value
Now leftclick on the paymentbutton as usual and you are able to pay for SBot although you should not be able to

Important:
This guide contains nothing illegal.
It only shows how to avoid the "Out of stock" message of SBot if you own a new customer account while purchase is closed.
It shows how to purchase the "other" SBot product that should only be available to old customers. This one is never "Out of stock" because it's the one that is used for the repurchase option.

There is nothing that Shiva / Shen could do to prevent this except from closing the repurchase option or manually rejecting each payment made though this glitch which, I am sure, they won't do.

**CREDITS** Go to ---> bheaven <---
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 04:06   #2

<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 04:16   #3

thats all good but u forgot to mention that the sbot account gets blocked the next week , i know some guys that did it and they got blocked
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 07:30   #4

I been using it for almost 2months now, nothing wrong =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 11:13   #5

Is it really working??
Old 10/21/2010, 11:36   #6

Can anyone test this?
Old 10/21/2010, 11:40   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Why don't you test it. Let us know if it works!
Old 10/21/2010, 12:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
thats all good but u forgot to mention that the sbot account gets blocked the next week , i know some guys that did it and they got blocked
True
Old 10/21/2010, 12:42   #9

Also, copy and paste ftw?

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 16:58   #10

Yeah it was far away in the posts, and I decided to try to bring it back up
Old 10/21/2010, 17:09   #11

lol...
you didnt even mind to format the stuff properly which you copied.

if you wanted to have the topic back up, you could also have asked a mod to unlock it so you could post in it.
Old 10/21/2010, 21:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bheaven View Post
lol...
you didnt even mind to format the stuff properly which you copied.

if you wanted to have the topic back up, you could also have asked a mod to unlock it so you could post in it.
isn't this so much easier though, I'd just tell him to give credit at most. I know you all love to troll but let's not get too off topic here. I hadn't seen this before so I'm glad he's revived it, maybe I'll try it tomorrow when I'm back on my personal comp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2010, 05:41   #13

elite*gold: 10
I still agree with what he said, he could of at least given the guy some credit before stealing what he posted ^^ it does work though.........
Old 10/22/2010, 16:58   #14

Read the bottom of my thread guy... what does it say? The bottom of the FIRST post
Old 10/23/2010, 15:16   #15

i didn't get that number ,,, i search many time
please need help
Closed Thread