Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phbot Problem

Discussion on Phbot Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Phbot Problem

Phbot dont attack mod near when char stuck although I setting go to a coordinates when stuck ,char always die ..I purchase 6 week for Phbot
How to fix when use Bot the character died 21 times in 5 hours LOL ^^
I was boring vs Phbot
I think Sbot better Phbot except Sbot hasnt minimap vv.vv
Old 05/05/2017, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 8
I had the same issue a while ago. There is no fix for this (as far as I know).

Greetings,
qqdev

Similar Threads Similar Threads
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot
08/26/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 89 Replies
phBot Manager never connect to internet supports iSRO and rSRO download it only from here or Official Site www.phbot-manager.com phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3 * Updated for phBot v10.4.3
PhBot Problem
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everybody i have some probs with my bot ...always i want to bot in cave i get dc and if i bot normaly in map(not) its work perfectly some one can say me why ? btw elite sro
[PhBot]Disconnection Problem
04/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey Guys! I have got a problem:Whenever I start my phbot(1 client already open) and it walks to storage and clicks storage, the Phbot gets stops working and makes u get disconnect. I dont know what the problem is. Would be cool if you guys did :) Greetings Luclevon
phBot problem
11/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello guys , When iam going to use phBot my skills not appear in the Skills section on the phBot and iam warlock/cleric .. All my skills on other chars appear , But not on my warlock/cleric Any ideas?