Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phbot and Sbot

Discussion on Phbot and Sbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Phbot and Sbot

.Hey everyone
I want use Bot for Vsro version 1.256 but I play sro vietnamese how to change vietnamese --> English .
And I have a question . which bot is best ?
I have Phbot and Sbot
Phbot have clientless and no auto walk because character very stuck and died when training i hate it but it has map in the bot . Sbot has auto walk I like it .
But when i use phbot for Vsro i run clientless about 15min disconnect .

How to change vietnamese -> english help me
Thanh you -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot
08/26/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 89 Replies
phBot Manager never connect to internet supports iSRO and rSRO download it only from here or Official Site www.phbot-manager.com phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3 * Updated for phBot v10.4.3
[BOT]Updates and Releases(Sbot/phBot/mBot)
11/25/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Informations about: In this Threat you will learn more about Bots and Updates/Releases(Daily!) Informations: The Downloads and Informations are compiled by the "Owner" Forums. The Downloads and supportet things from the Main Pages. Threat Opened at 25. November 2010. Any Links are not working yet, iŽll fix it!
Whats better? Sbot or PhBot?
08/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
What better sbot or phbot and why? Sbot=never more cleintless. PhBot=clientless working. Is phbot fso fast as Sbot? Have PhBot got autolog in/after dc login in?
Which bot is better-sbot or PhBot?
08/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Which bot is better? sbot or phbot? Sbot=no clientless. Phbot=clientless working. Is there a Autolog in in the phbot,i mean if i will get a dc will the bot make a autorelog? Can that bot autoinvite people in pt and autoaccept pt's? Ty