Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]DCAL- MultiClient Login for SBot

Discussion on [Tool]DCAL- MultiClient Login for SBot within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool]DCAL- MultiClient Login for SBot

DCAL is available for free if you have a registered account at
More details on
Current DCAL Version is: 0.45 for SBot 1.64

12.22. 2009 UPDATE
Added an additional 8 new error messages from SBot to the error handler function. Especially those for the "Autowalk". If the client stops after getting any of those autowalk errors, DCAL will resume the SBot, without re-logging the client.

11.17. 2009 UPDATE
Added 30 client support.
Added sound when char is logged in.
Added new functions to detailed log file creation.
Soon to update and add support for other bots and loaders.

Error Codes If you are getting these error codes in SBot window:"CRITICAL", "Clearing active party", "FATAL!", "DEBUG", "Starting of sro_client.exe failed!", "poll server list", etc. DCAL will automatically kill that SBot window and corresponding SRO_Client, and restart the loging in sequence for that client.

*Update*Added an optional "timing" box for ppl with slow computers to manually adjust the time frame needed for client to load up from the client selection screen to the ingame world. Default is set to "20000" m/s which equals to 20 seconds, so if you need a 75 second delay, you simply set it to 75000 m/s, click "save general settings" button and thats it.

*Update*Added some more space for an email address in login email field. In case that your email is longer than 32 letters total, you will have to adjust it in your DCAL.ini file regardless.

*Update* Additional security measures have been implemented
*Update* Updated an additional error check recognizing (Dcal 0.18A)

**NOTE** Scan does return 1/39 all false positive. Unfortunately whatever you make in AutoIt, is always flagged as troy. or whatnot.
As always, If you don`t feel its safe, dont download it!
Thanks
Regards.

**UPDATE**(08.04.2009-07:30 am) Updated for SBot 1.33
**UPDATE**(08.03.2009-03:30 pm) Updated for SBot 1.32e
Huge update of DCAL has been done. Details are inculded in ReadMe.txt file when you download DCAL.
This is a 100% working and bug free version. Dcal is no more in BETA.

**UPDATE**(07.29.2009-01:18 am) Updated to 0.13 version.(for SBot 1.32c)
**UPDATE**(07.28.2009-16:15 pm) Updated to 0.13 version.(for SBot 1.32b)
**UPDATE**(07.26.2009-15:00 pm) Updated to 0.11 version.(for SBot 1.31b)
**UPDATE**(07.26.2009-14:00 pm) Updated to 0.10c version. Some machines had the f
**UPDATE**(07.25.2009-00:15 am) Updated to 0.10a version. If you want to use "Login this Client" and "Reconnect after DC?" options, they BOTH have to be either checked or unchecked for that particular client (I`m going to fix this over this weekend). If you have clients already running with SBot, you can start dcal, and it will simply take over, and not DC clients already connected. All known bugs that I could find are eliminated. "AutoIt Error" was popping out because of the wrong error checking system. I have rewritten pretty much 90% of the code in this few days, so dont be surprised if there are small bugs still present. Any suggestions, bad or good, please make a topic and let us know how dcalworks for you
NOTE: When you start DCAL.exe Make sure that you have no windows open with these words: sbot, dcal, sro_client.exe in the TITLE of that window. You can have those minimized. If they are open, you may "pause" dcal to log in your client. (Still testing that).
Thanks!

DCAL 0.10 has some minor bugs, I hunted them all down and we are testing a new 0.10a version as we speak, and if everything goes well, it should be released in a few hours from now (7.23.09-11:05 am CT)
**UPDATE**(07.22.2009-7:50 pm) Updated to 0.10 version. Client limit is 15 again.
Significant difference in this version is that there are no more "stuck protection"
files needed, added a "Number of clients to Multi Login" combo box. The way it works,
Is if you select 5 clients for instance, DCAL will start "simultaneous" login for 1st five clients. After one of those gets connected to the server, dcal will add client nr:6 from the client list (which would be "tab6" client in our case.) There is a time delay involved in the logging in process, so be patient, and give DCAL few minutes to sort all the clients correctly. "SCANNING" is still there and active even tho you wont be able to see it.(going to fix that soon).
I still haven't had a chance to stress-test this version when SRO servers crash, simply because I didn't catch any server crashes lately, so bare with me there.
If you want to use "Login this Client" and "Reconnect after DC?" options, they BOTH have to be either checked or unchecked for that particular client. (I`m going to fix this very soon)
Please report any feedback you may have, either you love it or hate it
Thanks and enjoy

**UPDATE**(07.21.2009-11:00 pm) Still 5 clients limit. Dcal SHOULD recognize already connected clients through SBot. Fixed bug in GUI where all "0"-s were showing. Added some time between clients logging (1 minute in total). Re-did some other things that you will notice aswell. Please give me a feedback so I can fix or add whatever.

**UPDATE**(07.21.2009) First Multi Login DCAL version. Extract the files in any folder. You may use your previous DCAL.ini file, just copy/paste it into the folder where ML is installed. Supports up to 5 clients multi logging, even tho there is a 40 secs delay between client launching. By the end of the day today I should be able to add all 15 clients, if there are no major bugs in this version.
Support thread for Multi Login DCAL will be created here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119 , and please report any feedback good or bad there.
Execute it by starting DCAL.exe
Good Luck!
**UPDATE**(07.14.2009) Updated for 1.30a SBot. (I had no time to test it, so please report anything out of ordinary).
**UPDATE**(07.07.2009) Updated for 1.29 SBot.
**UPDATE**(07.02.2009) Updated for 1.28b SBot.
**UPDATE**(06.30.2009) Updated for 1.28a SBot, and slowed down some fun ctions even more for ppl with slow comps.
**UPDATE**(06.23.2009) Added some more security checks, and slowed down some functions for slower computers. (Sorry for this delay).
**UPDATE**(06.16.2009) Fixed several small bugs. #7 Tab is working fine now, and fixed functions of "login in" and "relogin after DC" checkboxes. Also fixed a small bug when DCAL wouldn`t go into "scanning" mode.
**UPDATE**(06.14.2009) Fixed bug where DCAL doesn`t input ID and PW AND cleaned up some minor things from C ver.
**UPDATE**(06.14.2009) From now on, DCAL is using 128 bit encryption algorithm to encrypt your ID and PW(I`ll replace that algorithm with a modified Blowfish some time next week when I gat some free time.)
Affinity is done, which will help to prevent your full client going to clientless, but it will not stop it all the way. Return Scroll option has been added, along with 2 more check boxes to choose if you want to skip the client from logging in process, and another one wich will NOT relogg the client in once it has been logged in.
**UPDATE**(06.08.2009) This ver. has a new look, and no more char selection is needed. DC check sequence is alot more
faster now, and it takes less then 1 sec. for DCAL to recognize a disconnected client between 15 logged in chars. Added support for all display resolutions, every aspect ratio (wide screen). Code has been optimized in a way to work in a same way with fast and slow computers

**UPDATE**OLD(05.27.2009) Major update in error recognizing, so when SBot and/or Silkroad gets stuck, for whatever reason, DCAL will restart that client as well, (stuck protection timed) Added some hotkeys "esc", "pause/break".
**UPDATE**OLD(05.23.2009) Added some more security, and Connected/Disconnected log file has been implemented. You can see when your chars got Disconnected and when they got connected in DCAL_Logs folder.
**UPDATE** OLD(05.22.2009) Updated SBot`s Error messages, so DCAL will relogin those clients as well.
**UPDATE** OLD(05.22.2009) Added option for multiple servers. You can have 15 chars in auto re-logging system on 15 different servers now, 1 client at the time of course.
**UPDATE!**OLD (05.21.2009) When using DCAL, UNCHECK "Enable AutoCaptcha" in SBot settings, because then DCAL and SBot are trying to input the image verification code at the same time, leading to confrontation and disconnecting from the server.

Keep in mind that EVERY SBot and/or Silkroad update will demand an updated program.
(For each update I will need approx. 1 hour if there are no big changes in SBot/Silkroad.)

INSTALLATION AND USAGE!

After you have downloaded DCAL-0.1.xxx.zip
For all users vista AND winxp sp2:
Extract all DCAL files INTO any folder, just make sure you have all DCAL files in the same folder.
Now, your folder should contain those 16 files, (DCAL.exe, Char1.exe-Char15.exe.
Anti virus software will report false positive for Autorun.worm or whatever because the DCAL was written in.
AutoIt, but as always...you decide are you going to use it or not.
Start DCAL by double clicking on DCAL.exe and GUI will pop up. GUI has 15 tabs, each representing one silkroad char. Enter the input fields for ONE client at the time. Be careful when typing in your char name, it has to be entered EXACTLY as it is in the game, otherwise DC client check sequence will not work properly. After you have entered id, pw, server, sbot.exe destination file, auto training, clientless options, Affinity, scroll option, login and relogin, click on "Save Char Data" button, to save all the data into the .ini file, then click on a tab #2, and do the same for the 2nd client. If you have per say 6 clients, DO NOT alter tab #7, just leave it as it is.
After you are done configuring your last client, click on "Number of clients to multi login" button. This option regulates how many clients you want to have in logging in process. Then click on "Save general settings" button, this will save the general setting into the .ini file.
After that has been done, click on "Start Logging In" button and enjoy the ride.
With DCAL you can have all your clientless chars reconnected as clientless if you choose "kill the client" option in GUI, or what ever other combination you want.
DCAL_Logs folder (Inside where ever you have installed DCAL folder) contains all the log files when your chars have been disconnected, and connected.(The log files will start generating after 1st client logs in).
Once run, this baby can literally keep you connected from one server inspection till the next one, even when Joymax reboots
the server every here and then, DCAL will figure that out, and reconnect all your clients from the list
NOTE: Not tested on Vista! (But it should work correctly if you are running dcal as an admin).

DO NOT DOWNLOAD DCAL FROM ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE POSTED
FROM MODS AND ADMINS!!!

If you have a hard time trying to run DCAL, visit us on forums , and we will help you out.

Enjoy your TRUE AFK status

Over and out.

~Bleed
Thanks
23 Users
Old 06/20/2009, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#Approved
Old 06/20/2009, 19:43   #3

i gonne try it seems farking handy
Old 06/20/2009, 19:52   #4

thanks dude, i saw your topic on bot-cave but you couldn't post a link ^^
Old 06/20/2009, 20:16   #5

is that tool working with sbot cravk too?
Old 06/20/2009, 20:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveme00 View Post
is that tool working with sbot cravk too?
To be honest...I have no clue, because I never used SBot crack.
Old 06/20/2009, 20:21   #7

but the legit one has his own auto login rite?
Old 06/20/2009, 20:36   #8

Yea, The current Sbot has Autologging by itself :s
Old 06/20/2009, 20:45   #9

so why using this tool if the bot has it already -.-
Old 06/20/2009, 20:45   #10

Arrow Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by babalui View Post
I appologize for posting in a wrong thread, no idea how did I ended up over there.

MD5...: cffa6e1e5946b0123529b9d18def3e96
SHA1..: 02002d570b52f9ab2efc29150285c4329d28b200
SHA256: 3ad54aa8d13b0846392547b83fb226ff6f4350cf273f5e12db 73f37cfd744528

**NOTE** Scan does return 4/40 all false positive. Unfortunately whatever you make in AutoIt, is always flagged as troy. or whatnot.

**UPDATE**(06.16.2009) Fixed several small bugs. #7 Tab is working fine now, and fixed functions of "login in" and "relogin after DC" checkboxes. Also fixed a small bug when DCAL wouldn`t go into "scanning" mode.
**UPDATE**(06.14.2009) Fixed bug where DCAL doesn`t input ID and PW AND cleaned up some minor things from C ver.
**UPDATE**(06.14.2009) From now on, DCAL is using 128 bit encryption algorithm to encrypt your ID and PW(I`ll replace that algorithm with a modified Blowfish some time next week when I gat some free time.)
Affinity is done, which will help to prevent your full client going to clientless, but it will not stop it all the way. Return Scroll option has been added, along with 2 more check boxes to choose if you want to skip the client from logging in process, and another one wich will NOT relogg the client in once it has been logged in.
**UPDATE**(06.08.2009) This ver. has a new look, and no more char selection is needed. DC check sequence is alot more
faster now, and it takes less then 1 sec. for DCAL to recognize a disconnected client between 15 logged in chars. Added support for all display resolutions, every aspect ratio (wide screen). Code has been optimized in a way to work in a same way with fast and slow computers

**UPDATE**OLD(05.27.2009) Major update in error recognizing, so when SBot and/or Silkroad gets stuck, for whatever reason, DCAL will restart that client as well, (stuck protection timed) Added some hotkeys "esc", "pause/break".
**UPDATE**OLD(05.23.2009) Added some more security, and Connected/Disconnected log file has been implemented. You can see when your chars got Disconnected and when they got connected in DCAL_Logs folder.
**UPDATE** OLD(05.22.2009) Updated SBot`s Error messages, so DCAL will relogin those clients as well.
**UPDATE** OLD(05.22.2009) Added option for multiple servers. You can have 15 chars in auto re-logging system on 15 different servers now, 1 client at the time of course.
**UPDATE!**OLD (05.21.2009) When using DCAL, UNCHECK "Enable AutoCaptcha" in SBot settings, because then DCAL and SBot are trying to input the image verification code at the same time, leading to confrontation and disconnecting from the server.

NOTE:
Made for SBot v1.27a

Keep in mind that EVERY SBot and/or Silkroad update will demand an updated program.
(For each update I will need approx. 1 hour if there are no big changes in SBot/Silkroad.)

INSTALLATION AND USAGE!

After you have downloaded DCAL-0.0.xxx.zip
For all users vista AND winxp sp2:
Extract all DCAL files INTO any folder, just make sure you have all DCAL files in the same folder.
Now, your folder should contain those 7 files, (DCAL.exe, DCTA.exe, stuck protection 15 mins.exe, stuck protection 30 mins.exe, stuck protection 45 mins.exe, stuck protection 60 mins.exe and ReadMe.txt.
Anti virus software will report false positive for Autorun.worm or whatever because the DCAL was written in.
AutoIt, but as always...you decide are you going to use it or not.
Start DCAL by double clicking on DCAL.exe and GUI will pop up. GUI has 15 tabs, each representing one silkroad char. Enter the input fields for ONE client at the time. Be careful when typing in your char name, it has to be entered EXACTLY as it is in the game, otherwise DC client check sequence will not work properly. After you have entered id, pw, server, sbot.exe destination file, auto training, clientless options, Affinity, scroll option, login and relogin, click on "Save Char Data" button, to save all the data into the .ini file, then click on a tab #2, and do the same for the 2nd client. If you have per say 6 clients, DO NOT alter tab #7, just leave it as it is.
After you are done configuring your last client, click on "Save general settings" button, this will save the general setting into the .ini file, and make sure your "stuck protection" is checked for at least 15 mins.
After that has been done, click on "Start Logging In" button and enjoy the ride.
With DCAL you can have all your clientless chars reconnected as clientless if you choose "kill the client" option in GUI, or what ever other combination you want.
DCAL_Logs folder (Inside where ever you have installed DCAL folder) contains all the log files when your chars have been disconnected, and connected.(The log files will start generating after 1st client logs in).
Once run, this baby can literally keep you connected from one server inspection till the next one, even when Joymax reboots
the server every here and then, DCAL will figure that out, and reconnect all your clients from the list

NOTE!!!!
Server protection option has to be set to anything except to "OFF" (default). If you set it to off, you will get stuck in logging in process, due to the lag from SRO servers and SBot server, internet, and everything else we deal with. Set it to "OFF" only if you are babysitting while DCAL is logging in.
Don't freak out if you see 2 or even sometimes 3 DC icons in your system tray, that's normal.

If you have a hard time trying to run DCAL, visit us on our forums , and we will help you out.

Enjoy your TRUE AFK status

Over and out.

~Bleed
can u use this tool 4 other bot ?
Old 06/20/2009, 20:51   #11

Quote:
so why using this tool if the bot has it already -.-
this tool will save id and pw.. and it will go clientless.. on your chars.. sbot cant do that..
Old 06/20/2009, 20:52   #12

elite*gold: 20
QUESTION: WHY SHOULD I USE THIS?

ANSWER: sBotīs own autologin has still some buggy problems.
e.g. the "unknown login information"-error when client crashes before first connect.
it stops and never continues.

second point: that tool can send your client to clientless... sbot cant do alone.

iīd testet it for a couple of days now and it seem working nice, but it would be great coded in c# and with some help of packet based commands

AND: I cant start another client if im already logged in with the tool, i have to close all clients and start all from scratch, a little bit annoing, but still a very good programm.

but thats a long way
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2009, 20:59   #13

is it working for sbot crack?
Old 06/20/2009, 21:27   #14

Quote:
is it working for sbot crack?
Go try it out and find out =)