Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RedConnector(AgBot clientless version)

Discussion on RedConnector(AgBot clientless version) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RedConnector(AgBot clientless version)

Download:
You need to register an account here:
Currently you can test this clientless, you can add 3account, so you can bot with 3 char

Guide:
1-Create an account
2-Confirm your e-mail address (verify your junk mail)
3-If the trial period expire you can purchase an account
4-Open RedConnector and write your rev6 account name and password or open config.ini to write it in it.
5-Click on 'Add new account'
6-Fill up the form with your Silkroad information (you need to have your in game name creating player and selecting player will be added later on in the update)
7-Add as many account as you want, you can have up to 30 simultaneous connections to Silkroad per ip which is a Joymax restriction. There is no restriction on the amount of connection during the trial version and first month of purchase.
8-If you know agbot you can load your script inside agbot which will be in /bot/accountname.ingamename/HERE

With agbot you can click on View // Map and move your player on the map with mouse click on need to select the checkbox to refresh the picture.

Read More:

Here is a picsture by me

Old 08/18/2008, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 702
the second thread about RedConnector i see ....
Old 08/18/2008, 18:33   #3

Moderators need much to approve any threads, there was no any Redconnector thread when i posted one
Old 08/18/2008, 18:53   #4

#Closed, 3 threads, needed to close 2 threads. John's thread has more information.
Closed Thread