Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Madie pk2

Discussion on English Madie pk2 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink English Madie pk2

I Hope Its Workinghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3656/afteropeningithc8.jpg
Guys Her He Said We Search For English Than Dont Search For English Press Search For Koraan. Or Chinese And Press Chinese And Change It To English And Copy It In Madie I Hope That Working But Guys Plz No Bann No Close Jast Said Its Not
Working Or If Its Working Press Thnx ( Thnx All )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
need help Madie.pk2
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
how i change the IP cus i get pk2 old server with lvl 90 skills and i don't like it i want noemal with ip of old server
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it
English to Br and Br to English TRANSLATOR
01/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
ENGLISH AND BR TRANSLATOR Translates from English to BR o BR to English! http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6717/translato r17ax.th.jpg "Now I can finally socialize on ConquerOnline!" ~Times Magazine