Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WIP] Get SRO Source Code - by re-writing it

Discussion on [WIP] Get SRO Source Code - by re-writing it within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/31/2020, 15:51   #106

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
edit on resinfo -> your file

@
Can you make an example of a list in the UI?
We can
- Display a list
- Select an object from the list

thank you
And how about you? U planning to make anything?

This guy released years of work, and even after the release you still asking for more, c'mon...
Old 02/01/2020, 02:28   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
And how about you? U planning to make anything?

This guy released years of work, and even after the release you still asking for more, c'mon...
Look back at the articles you need help with. Those things I knew and I myself felt it was silly to ask such questions.
So, what you already know, maybe not others know. If you feel like it, reply.Dont like, skip it
Old 02/02/2020, 13:49   #108

Quote:
Look back at the articles you need help with. Those things I knew and I myself felt it was silly to ask such questions.
I do not ask for help with other releases. If I needed help in the past, it was most likely likely about something of my work. That doesn't mean you don't have the right not to ask, but do you realize what you're asking before asking? The guy released it so you can do your own windows & parse other windows, and now you're asking him to a parse window for you.

Pretty sure you still don't realize, because you just wanna get what you want.

Quote:
Dont like, skip it
I do not skip, but I am gonna skip because I don't wanna ruin his awesome release for such stupid arguments.
Old 02/02/2020, 14:45   #109

Quote:
I do not ask for help with other releases. If I needed help in the past, it was most likely likely about something of my work. That doesn't mean you don't have the right not to ask, but do you realize what you're asking before asking? The guy released it so you can do your own windows & parse other windows, and now you're asking him to a parse window for you.

Pretty sure you still don't realize, because you just wanna get what you want.

I do not skip, but I am gonna skip because I don't wanna ruin his awesome release for such stupid arguments.
You have knowledge, you are good. But others are not.
I just asked a few suggestions in this release, you know that and you don't share, it's good that you're smarter.

Nobody wants to ruin this great release, neither do I.

Why do you know other people don't use their brains and just come here to ask.
Old 02/19/2020, 22:49   #110

Received Thanks: 1,464
Quote:
Bro. How to fix the position, even if the screen size is changed?
Quote:
You shall trigger the function after changing resolution.
Lets solve this one first. There's one issue with positioning the icons by yourself. You need to stay away from the auto-positioning area or your icon will collide with another icon. As I said earlier, there's a function that positions the guide icons all on its own. It's actually a class.
I've now reversed the class so we can make use of the positioning and don't have to hook some reset stuff somewhere.

How to use CAlramMgrWnd? (typo intended)

1. Make your Guide Icon class (see CIFflorian0Guide as a reference).
1.1 Don't forget to register your class:
2. Add your class to CAlramMgrWnd like this:
3. Make a function in CGInterface that instanciates your guide icon using CAlramMgrWnd:
4. Call the function in CGInterface::AfterOnCreate to make the icon visible from the beginning:

DO NOT ADD YOUR GUIDE ICON TO GINTERFACE.TXT!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/20/2020, 13:06   #111

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
Lets solve this one first. There's one issue with positioning the icons by yourself. You need to stay away from the auto-positioning area or your icon will collide with another icon. As I said earlier, there's a function that positions the guide icons all on its own. It's actually a class.
I've now reversed the class so we can make use of the positioning and don't have to hook some reset stuff somewhere.

3. Make a function in CGInterface that instanciates your guide icon using CAlramMgrWnd:
4. Call the function in CGInterface::AfterOnCreate to make the icon visible from the beginning:

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2020, 19:41   #112

thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2020, 20:37   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post

finally you could reverse that bloody class i really had bad times on that particular class, you know that i gave it up precisely

awesome like always florian :: the mighty master of sro reversing industry
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2020, 21:48   #114

elite*gold: 72

Well.. I did it.. Kinda?

Quote:
thanks
Out of curiosity how did you get the two icons in the next row?
Old 02/22/2020, 00:18   #115

Received Thanks: 1,464
Can anyone confirm that the icons, by default, stack downwards (y axis) first, and after 4 icons a new row to the left is started?

I think my implementation somehow messed up X and Y since I've never seen 4 icons in one row in the official client ...
Old 02/22/2020, 00:38   #116

It completes a full row of 4 icons first.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2020, 03:55   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post

Well.. I did it.. Kinda?

Out of curiosity how did you get the two icons in the next row?
this customize position
Old 02/22/2020, 10:42   #118

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
this customize position
Yeah but how did you do it? Did you do it over the ginterface? over some code in the devkit?
Old 02/22/2020, 14:09   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
Yeah but how did you do it? Did you do it over the ginterface? over some code in the devkit?
Yes. I add in ginterface
Old 02/22/2020, 19:50   #120

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
thanks
Hello,

How to add a square in the second row

Tags
ussless