Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good fight mbot

Discussion on good fight mbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation good fight mbot

Hi guys, MBot is dead now, you've got to pay... Any other free bots we can you for russian silkroad? What happened to RIBOT? don't work too... Will thank you ;]
Old 01/27/2011, 21:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
If you would have checked some threads, then you would know that rSro aint got any free bots anymore ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] mBot AC (Auto Login for mBot)
11/02/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 72 Replies
mBot AC is an auto login tool for the Silkroad Online bot, mBot. Auto logs/relogs mBot characters while detecting all known mBot errors and bugs (works with iSRO, cSRO, rSRO) Encrypted ID's and Passwords. Start training after login. Cast return scroll after login. Hide mBot before login. Statistics of all mBots with HP / MP and EXP bars. List of the current party.
[cSro] mBot - looking for person to share mBot account
02/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I am looking for person to share mBot account. 2,5 euro / month or 3,3$ / month. Paid by paypal. Write private message to me if you are interested.
Is Mbot Good
01/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
in what way is mbot good like is it close to Sbot? and i mean close to sbot meainin like is it a good bot just like sbot i do understand that mbot got bugs bc it is a new bot but just wanna kno what people think about mbot before i buy it?
Good fight guys XD
03/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
*Trade has ended, thank you to those who have participate. I would like to announce the fantastic win we have made towards benefiting the blackmarket, and kudos to those who know what i am talking about. So for this event i offer a little trade. 15mil on Siz server of Dekaron for anyone who comes to blades parca temple and shouts Ban hammer FTW. The dil will be sent via mail system, and what am i asking in return to complete this trade? Oh just a simple return scroll, sent back through...