Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idk how to price this, advice?

Discussion on Idk how to price this, advice? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idk how to price this, advice?

So I've grown tired of the game and already left a post trying to sell my character. However, I honestly don't know it's value. Please visit the following link and tell me it's worth in US Dollars, thank you.

Old 01/11/2011, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 72
uhmm....I'm not sure about this Special set....how rare it is etc but i guess at least depends on Sp, skills etc. 300$ even more maybe...
Old 01/12/2011, 14:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
well thats an expensive account , you wont sell it probably cause no1 would pay that high.

you're better off selling the items on it and sell the gold to players or gold companies , then sell the char naked
Old 01/13/2011, 13:46   #4

elite*gold: 20
I also think you would get more gold out of it with Pr0Styla's advice .. together you might get less money for it, but if you sell the items partially, sell the gold extra, sell the set extra, and sell the char extra ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Any advice ?
10/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i was setting up a server and i have a bug ... maybe someone has an ideal how to fix. server loads fine but every time i use a hp/mp pot or a healing skill my shield drops. any ideals what could be wrong ? Edit : nvm i fixed it... request a close
Need Advice here
08/13/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone how to dupe or upgrade hack in rf commander?? please tell me...... thanks alot or mail me @ [email protected]
Need some advice with a price
01/24/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
I want to sell a level 96 hunter (2moons) but I have no clue at all how much is it worth. Its items aren't worth a lot, let's say 40M. It has a swim suit custome and has never hacked. Server Abaddon. Can someone help me with the price in USD? I don't want it to be extremely expensive nor super cheap. Thanks in advance.
need advice from a pro
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i dont really know what im doing...but i liked the old conquer skin so i went to c02/data/main and edited the skins to the way i wanted. when i tried to run conquer the skins had huge black areas around them. i also realized that i hadnt edited enough skins to account for every1 in the game... question #1 the images in game that i dont have in programfiles/conquer2.0....where do they come from? i can veiw dds files but all the others are alien to me...so i thought maybee that could acount...
Need some help and or Advice
05/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Before i get flammed or anything else. I was just curious if anyone could offer advice and or help on making my own private conquer server. NOT for global use but me about about 30 ppl wanna play together without all the bs that happends now in most servers. So if anyone could assist me in anyway it would be appreciated. Also ofcourse if those ppl wish to play too then they will be free to do so. Any help would be great. Thx.