Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Won't start after update!

Discussion on SRO Won't start after update! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO Won't start after update!

When I try and start SRO normally to update it I just get a popup that says "THe server is undergoing inspection or updates, go to the site for more info."

It's been like that all day!!!

Any suggestions as to what the problem is and a solution, other than downloading it again?
Old 01/05/2011, 00:39   #2

are you using agbot
Old 01/05/2011, 00:42   #3

No, I was using iBot, but this is when I open it normally without the bot.

It was working fine before the update.
Old 01/05/2011, 01:28   #4

if the bot crashes or u force to close it(not via the button) it wont edit the media.pk2 file back
so u still have the 127.0.0.1 in the file. ull need mediapatcher to undo the patch
Old 01/05/2011, 02:24   #5

And where can I find a mediapatcher?

Though I don't think it's the problem because this worked the day of the inspection and won't work after. The bot never crash and I never had to force exit.

Unless if I left it on as the inspection took place and I was kicked then it might be the problem.