Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elixir Question

Discussion on Elixir Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elixir Question

How many elixir do i nid to reach +7? or +5?
How many less with luck stone?
how many luck stone do i nid to reach +7 or +5?
Old 12/20/2010, 09:28   #2

A lot, +5 or +7 can take a REALLY long time.
Old 12/20/2010, 10:41   #3

you cant really put a number on how many elixirs for +5+7 , some items can take 5 or 7 elixirs and some can take 500

as for luck stones well i never use them since imo they dont do **** , i did alot of +7+8+9+10 items and i didnt use them
Old 12/20/2010, 14:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
you cant really put a number on how many elixirs for +5+7 , some items can take 5 or 7 elixirs and some can take 500
garbage.

use premiums(+5% luck) cuz they really do help , money talks and its no scret joymax would sell their mom for it
premium plus(+10% luck) helps even more , best thing u can do is to ask a friend with prem plus to spend some time with u .
lucky stones also give about +5% .. use it when ur going from +5 to +6 , earlier i say its a waste(except if u have alot of them from drops)

typically it takes about 10 elxir to +3 , and about a chars storage half full to get +4
about 1.5 char stor for +5 ... and then it gets insteresting , ull need lucky immo steady ...and have a very low chance of succeeding id say its a 1in 6 chance for +7 and 1 in 4.5 for +6

most likely ur stuff will get destroyed with no immo cuz u dared not to pay joymax money , but i made my sword +6 without it the other day , so if ur brave u can try ...

for a better idea about rates of +6 and +7ing and items getting destroyed(notice items from his inventory missing) check out this vid

Old 12/20/2010, 15:23   #5

elite*gold: 20
I tried lots of alchemy on my time. With lucky stones, without lucky stones, with Premium and without premium, on laggy places like in Hotan or on any empty spot .. with a Full 4x1% Lucky avatar and also without ..

I tried for sure over 100 elixirs with everything, and didnt even manage to make my set +5 .. so i gave it to my staller which is just an empty char without anything, and made straight four items +5 and the fifth +4, after failing +5 i managed to make it +5 within 20 elixirs ..

So i wanna say, i never experienced any noticeable difference with that stuff and without .. alchemy is a ***** and if you buy for suceeding alchemy all that Silk stuff you just give this ***** another outfit but it remains the same. I suggest to buy or collect a certain number of elixirs and give them a try .. if you will lucky go for it, if not, let it rest till another day ..

Are you goin to fail? Oh yea .. many many times .. and this is frustrating. Some do have more luck, some less, the average alchemyst does +5, the better ones manage to fuse +7 and the luckiest ones go for +9 and higher .. so dont expect to suceed straight from your first tries ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2010, 16:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomaCukor View Post
garbage.

use premiums(+5% luck) cuz they really do help , money talks and its no scret joymax would sell their mom for it
premium plus(+10% luck) helps even more , best thing u can do is to ask a friend with prem plus to spend some time with u .
lucky stones also give about +5% .. use it when ur going from +5 to +6 , earlier i say its a waste(except if u have alot of them from drops)

typically it takes about 10 elxir to +3 , and about a chars storage half full to get +4
about 1.5 char stor for +5 ... and then it gets insteresting , ull need lucky immo steady ...and have a very low chance of succeeding id say its a 1in 6 chance for +7 and 1 in 4.5 for +6

most likely ur stuff will get destroyed with no immo cuz u dared not to pay joymax money , but i made my sword +6 without it the other day , so if ur brave u can try ...

for a better idea about rates of +6 and +7ing and items getting destroyed(notice items from his inventory missing) check out this vid

what you said is total garbage , you can have all that and still not make +5 with 200 elixirs.

same as n00bcake , my char has all that **** luck "boosters" and for example i make the item +4 then fail +5 all the time ( that happens to me alot)

so i give up and after making it +4 again i give it to my other char that doesnt have any of these crappy items and it succeeds.

so its all luck , some items can take 5 elixirs for +5 and some can take 200
Old 12/20/2010, 17:13   #7

even more garbage
Old 12/21/2010, 00:22   #8

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomaCukor View Post
garbage.

Actually it is garbage what you said, because when my char had premium plus failed +5 badly, and the other day without premium i made +7 on the same char (7 elixers 3 lucky stones to do it). So it doesnt really confirm what you say.

Also that 5%-10% is not luck for plusing the item, its for the blues section of alchemy. Higher chance of succes when pimping with stones.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2010, 01:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Actually it is garbage what you said, because when my char had premium plus failed +5 badly, and the other day without premium i made +7 on the same char (7 elixers 3 lucky stones to do it). So it doesnt really confirm what you say.
ur agrument makes a much sense as "i bought 100 lottery tickets and that other guy only 1 and he win !! its impossible" its called luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Also that 5%-10% is not luck for plusing the item, its for the blues section of alchemy. Higher chance of succes when pimping with stones.
Quote:
When enchanting items, chance of enchant success rate 5% increase
this one is what your talking about

Quote:
When enhancing items, chance of enhance success rate 5% increase
this one is what i am talking about , kno ur shit before u act like a smartass

have a good day
Old 12/21/2010, 21:25   #10

hey KIDS ~~~~~~~
go back your grade 12 and study possibilities ~

99 % means you can use 999999999999999999 elixrs and still not make +5