Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBoT?

Discussion on iBoT? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBoT?

bei mir geht der iBot auf Windows 7 (64Bit) nicht. Kann mir wer helfen,vergebe für jede hilferiche antwort Thx. danke.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
Ibot help plz : ]
11/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i have worked 5 hours trying to get the ibot to work i have followed all the guides and have gotten to this point. i use windows vista BTW I right-click Ibot an run as administrator then i click Run client silkroad guard appears on my lower right screen then the small silkroad client opens then the problem occurs Fatal error server signature error 01 i click ok then disconnected from
Ibot Scripts + Ibot program
10/01/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is the links of ibot program and scripts for it http://www.easy-share.com/1912293729/_iBot_Public _Released_v1.0.81.rar Download Scripts.rar, upload your files and earn money. Scripts.rar Do not forget of add on the script txt with the corrects city where the bot will walk Ex: My char trains in jangan cave and when it use return scrool, back to designate town hotan, so I add hotan-jangan cordenates to txt file OK bb