Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot problem

Discussion on Tbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the server tbot is down ... i read in the site of the server is down for 12 hours ..... it's 1 days tbot is down -.-''''

ps=sry for my english^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot sro BIG problem
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i bought bot.:rolleyes: tbot 0624 version downloaded. i try login but i cant... when sro screen comeing to dp and i write my pw and id.. then sro seys ,,disconect from the server ,, :( i made all confs and all installation rightly. i dont understand whats the problem. if eny1 have same problem or eny1 have ideas what i like to do pleas pm here....ty:confused:
big problem with tbot
12/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I start my tbot then the loadwindow open but then i get ??????-error i searched everywhere in the forum but i found nothing pls help me :(( and all the new posted tbots are virus-.-
problem with tbot...
10/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
use tbot 0919 with crack 0913 and sro_client1.127 always when press start training in tbot DC .. can someone help? already thanks
problem with TBOT
06/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
after i push stop record its not open me the start save and i cant save the practise area. Some1 can help? or pls give me ur config. Thx
TBot Problem
05/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
After I start a game with Turbo bot it crashes after few seconds .. I've tried to reinstall my game .. didn't help plz help me :cry: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7862/wtfqa9.jp g