Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ksro 1.702 Legendary weapon edit ?

Discussion on Ksro 1.702 Legendary weapon edit ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Ksro 1.702 Legendary weapon edit ?

Hello.

So my question would be how can I put in Legendary weapons?

So how do I put it?
Someone help?
Old 11/15/2010, 14:04   #2

Received Thanks: 3,160
give me original arcane files and i will tell you !!
Old 11/15/2010, 14:30   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
You must create the lines from the scratch both on the database and the game client, since Legendary Weapons doesn't exists as an items, only as item renders.
Old 11/15/2010, 15:44   #4

Easier if you update the arcane sc opcode's with newest tSRO/jSRO/kSRO/cSRO/vSRO client because he's have same opcode. And the latest ksro have a new security and you do not get the opcodes.
Old 11/15/2010, 15:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
give me original arcane files and i will tell you !!
..I..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
You must create the lines from the scratch both on the database and the game client, since Legendary Weapons doesn't exists as an items, only as item renders.
join me msn : ! thx

coderska : no comment >.>
Old 11/15/2010, 16:10   #6

Why do not you undertansd ? It is impossible to make working the legendary weapons with 1.702. Swift - Project updated the client with new version why do you think? You can not make more stuff like pet / guild ... because the arcane is old and you cant get old opcode's -.- and lear2read legendary weapons not included the old client's only the render, you know what is the render? Render = image from a model not the full stuff.
Old 11/15/2010, 16:20   #7

elite*gold: 130
Yeah that was kinda.."where can I download NASA files" ..or something like that.
Old 11/15/2010, 16:20   #8

Lordyk why you could do?
If you do not understand it's no use arguing **** head and do not post here thanks
Old 11/15/2010, 16:24   #9

THIS IS ONLY THE ITEM RENDER !!!!!!!! The image of the modell, the attack damage and other things is not the same as the original... like 1 attack.
Old 11/15/2010, 16:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderska View Post
Easier if you update the arcane sc opcode's with newest tSRO/jSRO/kSRO/cSRO/vSRO client because he's have same opcode. And the latest ksro have a new security and you do not get the opcodes.

you're totally wrong..you should learn before you write bullshits pff..do you even know what does "opcode" mean?xD you can easily get the new opcodes from the latest ksro client,if you have a brain(it seems you don't have one),the old ksro and the new ksro have almost the same opcodes..

Quote:
THIS IS ONLY THE ITEM RENDER !!!!!!!! The image of the modell, the attack damage and other things is not the same as the original... like 1 attack.
your english skills suck.. you know 1-2 words but you don't really know their meanings and you think that you're a pr0 xDD

Quote:
Why do not you undertansd ? It is impossible to make working the legendary weapons with 1.702. Swift - Project updated the client with new version why do you think? You can not make more stuff like pet / guild ... because the arcane is old and you cant get old opcode's -.- and lear2read legendary weapons not included the old client's only the render, you know what is the render? Render = image from a model not the full stuff.

nothing more to say to this..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2010, 16:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
you're totally wrong..you should learn before you write bullshits pff..do you even know what does "opcode" mean?xD you can easily get the new opcodes from the latest ksro client,if you have a brain(it seems you don't have one),and the old ksro and the new ksro have almost the same opcodes..

your english skills suck.. you know 1-2 words but you don't really know their meanings and you think that you're a pr0 xDD

nothing more to say to this..
Korean Silkroad have a new security , you dont get the new opcode's. Read silkroad website, which have this information. The new seucirty block these programms like connector and other...
Check the kdfmgr.exe its just a program that dont let foreign ppl write pass and login,if you try write them,you will just get some wierd letters like s~~į~.so dont worry its just part of the new security update. Infact part of an intergrated system to stop people who are non-korean from playing KSRO, once you edit the game files to set to english you should be good to go.
Old 11/15/2010, 16:40   #12

STOP OFF IDIOT NOOB GYPSY omg ...
Old 11/15/2010, 16:40   #13

Quote:
Korean Silkroad have a new security , you dont get the new opcode's. Read silkroad website, which have this information. The new seucirty block these programms like connector and other...

read my post..you need a BRAIN to get the opcodes..
and learn english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2010, 16:44   #14

Yes only you have brain, the others programmer like pushedx do not have... You're so good but i dont say anything for noob. Why? You do not understand it because you're child.
Old 11/15/2010, 16:45   #15

Omg coderska you are here ?
Closed Thread