Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wifi Password Breaking

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wifi Password Breaking

Hello comunity,

Even though its not really related to silkroad , but i hope you guys could help me out anyway.

So yeah i have a really terrible internet connexion , i mean it really sucks :s but the good news is that my neighboor has a 100 Mb/s Connexion yaaay ! but its password protected -.-
So i was thinking maybe some of you have a way to find out what the password is (either with a clever way or with just brute force)

PS: Don't answer like "Just go ask him he won't say no" or "Just give him 20 bucks a month and its good for both of you" and trolling like this please

Best regards , kQy*

Old 11/10/2010, 00:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello, if its a Thomson or a SpeedTouch Wireless, try this....

This is the name of the program "**** WIFI by NOKIAS v1.3".

GL dude.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2010, 00:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,114
Unrelated to SRO.

#Closed
Closed Thread

« Ibot or PHBOT | Ibot work's now? »

Similar Threads
Wifi
07/23/2015 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Anyone have hack for wifi protected with password?
Wifi Password Breaking
11/10/2010 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Hello comunity, So yeah i have a really terrible internet connexion , i mean it really sucks :s but the good news is that my neighboor has a 100 Mb/s Connexion yaaay ! but its password protected -.- So i was thinking maybe some of you have a way to find out what the password is (either with a clever way or with just brute force) PS: Don't answer like "Just go ask him he won't say no" or "Just give him 20 bucks a month and its good for both of you" and trolling like this please :) Best...
[How to NDS Wifi] 100 % Funktion Speedport W303 V
08/08/2010 - Tutorials - 5 Replies
Hallo ich zeige euch heute wir ihr einer 100% Wifi Funktion für NDS schaft mit dem Router W303 V bzw. allen Speedport's. 1. Braucht ihr eure IP, dazu geht auf wieistmeineip.de http://www3.pic-upload.de/31.07.10/tul1tm3e6ahs.jpg 2. Geht bei firefox oben und gibt dort eure IP ein. 3. Nun solltet ihr auf euere Router Config seite sein !
m3?wifi?gefährlich?
03/08/2009 - Consoles - 3 Replies
hallo liebe user ich wollte fragen ob das wifi spielen mitn ds und m3 real gefählich is? also ich trau mich nie irgendwie mein m3 auszupacken und damit online zu gehn is das gefährlich oder kann da das system gesperrt werden?