Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Will this work? [Goldbot PT]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Will this work? [Goldbot PT]

hey silkroad brothers/sisters

i'm pretty new to this forum and would like to ask the SRO Experts
about goldbotting.

I would like to make a PT out of 8 Bard/clerics and let them goldbot.
Will this work with any bot?
Will this work with ib0t?

I know that i will need Bless activated all the time but my question is is there an option to set the ibot to do that?

My Chars will wear light armors then and another question is will they be able to survive against a PT giant or will they FAIL and die?

I would be really thankfull if you could answer some of my question

greets chillmastor

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Is there a similar reason why you want all of them being Bard/Cleric?
I think you can make it maybe, since they have
-Mag absorbtion
-Phy Absorbtion
-Damage Increase
-Heal Increase
-Attack Rating Increase
-Mana Consumption Decrease
-Healing Rate Increase
-Full time Mana Cycle
-Most of the time Bless

However i think if you mix up a bit, you would have maybe more success and you wouldnt need to think about your party every second if they make it out or not ..

Other point is, i have no clue if iBot is able to reinvite certain ppl to party, buff certain members, buff himself with Mana Cycle and do dances without problems ..

So in theory Yes they should easily survive if you take your time and do the right settings and so on, but the practical part may fail though ..

€dit: Mixing up: Replace some of them against Wizz/Clerics, Warrior(-s) (one tree should be enough) and some may also take a Warlock into Party (dunno if this is common or helpful in a GB party).

Old   #3

A pure str char is very usefull!!!!! This can be a cleric.

So you have:

1 cleric pure str
2 or 3 bards depending on how many dances you want.
the rest wizards/ cleric or wizards/ bard but that's your choice, both are good but cleric is more useful for a goldbot party.
If possible add a worlock for debuffs
Old   #4

I don't think you need a Warlock in a GB party. They are on 8level+ lower mobs anywayz. Just Wizards, 2 bards and a Cler ( < Won't even do much ) is the perfect setup

Old   #5

hello and thank you for your replys.

Quote:
Other point is, i have no clue if iBot is able to reinvite certain ppl to party, buff certain members, buff himself with Mana Cycle and do dances without problems ..
yes, ibot can reinvite pt members and buff himself, but he cant buff other pt members and that's why i chose 8 Bard / Clerics.
2 Bard/Clerics would do fine ,BUT they cant buff pt members.
With this setup they can all buff themselve.

Now you know why I would take Bard/Clerics only
Old   #6

No offense, but why are you ppl always trying to destroy ****** /> Joymax toke about 4 years I think to finally managed to get rid of goldbots and now many many others (others than goldbot companys) are creating their pts
Now when finally we don't know traffic anymore pls don't make it worse again
(and if you think: Oh, it's just 8 chars more 24/7...try to think that maybe almost everybody is thinking that way)
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedevita View Post
No offense, but why are you ppl always trying to destroy ****** /> Joymax toke about 4 years I think to finally managed to get rid of goldbots and now many many others (others than goldbot companys) are creating their pts
Now when finally we don't know traffic anymore pls don't make it worse again
(and if you think: Oh, it's just 8 chars more 24/7...try to think that maybe almost everybody is thinking that way)
if you think so then you're on the wrong forum lol , this is a bot/exploit forum
Old   #8

hey cedevita

i totally understand why you wrote that post...
because you're worried the server traffic could raise , BUT i am very sure
that it will never be that full because most people are just too *** **** stupid to run
and handle a 8 man pt.

So as long as there is no guide how to set the bot etc. you will always be able to connect instantly.

Just my opinion...

greetings chill
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
if you think so then you're on the wrong forum lol , this is a bot/exploit forum
I use bot too...let's face it: you can't promote by hand from 80+, it would take you redicilous ammount of time

What I'm not supporting is gold botting and running 3+ clients at once

Chillmastor you got that right about not many ppl being able to run a 8 man pt since Sro is full of kids and turks only spamming rude things and being smart ^^
Old   #10

Quote:
I use bot too...let's face it: you can't promote by hand from 80+, it would take you redicilous ammount of time

What I'm not supporting is gold botting and running 3+ clients at once

Chillmastor you got that right about not many ppl being able to run a 8 man pt since Sro is full of kids and turks only spamming rude things and being smart ^^
well another thing u need to face is that 1 char only wont get u anywhere , believe me i tried.

u cant have enough gold with 1 botting char , u cant have enough items with 1 botting char.

unless u support gold buying then this is a whole other story.
Old   #11

Lol, than quit sro pls, cuz you don't know how to play.
I played on Sparta before and get to 95 with only 1 char, no farming, etc. (and that was wizz / bard)
Now I play on Gaia and have 73 full int bower with 200 mil I made only by botting, and believe me this char will be 110 FF even that now I have only 20k left on it

Btw: I didn't bought gold even once in my life...if you know how to play well you shouldn't have problems even without it
Old   #12

Quote:
Lol, than quit sro pls, cuz you don't know how to play.
I played on Sparta before and get to 95 with only 1 char, no farming, etc. (and that was wizz / bard)
Now I play on Gaia and have 73 full int bower with 200 mil I made only by botting, and believe me this char will be 110 FF even that now I have only 20k left on it

Btw: I didn't bought gold even once in my life...if you know how to play well you shouldn't have problems even without it
just another flamer , i tell ya my opinion and u say i dunno how to play zzz tired of noobs that way.

good luck getting 110FF , sure u can do it but good luck killing any1 with your +3+5 set and wep lol , 200m? you call that gold?u cant even buy 1 nova part with that.

having a char that is 110ff ( seeing how u act im sure thats a challenge for u ) isnt enough , you need to know how to play + have good items to keep it going , low lvls dont count since everybody doesnt use good items.

anyways thats enough outta you , my first post in this topic was clear enough , this is a botting forum so its not your place to say that goldbotting sucks ( botting goldbotting same thing lol , you're just making excuses for yourself ) , good luck kid.
Old   #13

Quote:
just another flamer , i tell ya my opinion and u say i dunno how to play zzz tired of noobs that way.

good luck getting 110FF , sure u can do it but good luck killing any1 with your +3+5 set and wep lol , 200m? you call that gold?u cant even buy 1 nova part with that.

having a char that is 110ff ( seeing how u act im sure thats a challenge for u ) isnt enough , you need to know how to play + have good items to keep it going , low lvls dont count since everybody doesnt use good items.

anyways thats enough outta you , my first post in this topic was clear enough , this is a botting forum so its not your place to say that goldbotting sucks ( botting goldbotting same thing lol , you're just making excuses for yourself ) , good luck kid.
I'd say him being 73 and having 200M on his char isn't that bad. If he started from zero. Making gold overall isn't that hard nowadays, with those Coins, but still he's on the right track. Keep in mind that the drops he gets are worth pretty much nothing aswell.

Btw, it's not just a Botting forum, keep that in mind.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
I'd say him being 73 and having 200M on his char isn't that bad. If he started from zero. Making gold overall isn't that hard nowadays, with those Coins, but still he's on the right track. Keep in mind that the drops he gets are worth pretty much nothing aswell.

Btw, it's not just a Botting forum, keep that in mind.
well i never said its just a botting forum , i just said that botting is a part here so saying that we shouldnt goldbot bla bla bla is pointless

as for the drops well yeah most of them arent worth that much but i was talking about the more valuable stuff like str/challenge tabs/elixirs/novas , the more chars you got the more of those you will get which u can sell/use or w/e.

like i said earlier , if we're talking about low lvls then sure u would do fine since every1 has bad items at these lvls , its more about d11 ( which is the cap now duh ) , with just 1 char u can lvl up yes but getting enough of what u need? pimp your set? + your set and weps? hard to do that with what u get from only 1 botting char.

you can bot with 1 char if its good for u have fun , this conversation is going nowhere so peace =)
Old   #15

Quote:

Whott??
Kid? --- you don't know me, how can you know how old am I?
200mil? --- well with all my set FB +3 +4 & +5 weap. + 200 mil is quite good for 8D (73).....in higher lvl. gold, exp., etc rates multiplies quite a bit
Nova bow is like 1,3-1,5 on Gaia, and till 101 I think I will start making a lot more gold by selling high lvl. drops (now I sell them in NPC and sell elixirs on stall network and pimp my set with them)

And believe me that I'll get to 110 faster than you can think (got friends that will bot in JG cave 24/7 from 85+ or smthg)

Btw: with more chars you have to get more eq. and stuff, or you have 8 chars and you can pwn with only 1?? Pls, for you'r good think about replying again