Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warlock/Cleric wrong stat point clicked

Old 11/05/2010, 20:15   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Warrior/cleric and warrior/warlock. After 110 cap comes to rsro I may consider going for warrior/rogue.
And no, I dont go rage, Im always cool. Or will it make you happy if I say: OMG YOU TOTALLY GOT ME ON MY RAAAAGE, what did gave it away? That insane smile at the end?
Quite unnecessary are any references about someone else english, while we are discussing why warlock is such a **** as mian class. So if thats your only argument here, you are a nerd.
Oh I'm sorry, was this an argument? I thought we were talking 'bout 6Misclick statpoints.

Anyway lets get down to your level again. Here's what I called rage posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo_Satsuki
Warlock/Cleric is a bad build, sucks in pvp, ppl who make it thinks they are so cool and pro becasue they will hybrid euro int char to make it stronger. Most of pvps end with stun>offering
And if you really think I was using your crappy English as an "argument", think again.

Old 11/06/2010, 01:48   #17

You didnt prove warlock dont suck.

Old 11/06/2010, 01:56   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
You didnt prove warlock dont suck.
Warlock has Debuffs, great DPS, and uses a shield. Go argue with that.
Old 11/06/2010, 07:37   #19

elite*gold: 0
I think that you can debuff then lock (stun) and then use that cleric spell (the one that take most of your hp) haven't played silkroad in while tho (it may be nerfed)

Old 11/06/2010, 10:43   #20

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
I think that you can debuff then lock (stun) and then use that cleric spell (the one that take most of your hp) haven't played silkroad in while tho (it may be nerfed)
Ehm, thats the simplest way. Stun -> offering, all the kids are doing it.
Old 11/08/2010, 20:32   #21

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Oh my bad, must have read it all wrong. Somehow..

Anyway I'd love to know what build you play. All you seem to do here in the forum is post negative about pretty much everything.

And yea, I think I'm pro on my Warlock, what els should I think about my self?

I love it how your English goes back to grad school when you rage post <3
I aggre with that. I had read severals threads when Kyuzo was posting only negative replys and nothing helpfull or maybe even smart.
No offense Kayuzo but this is just a TRUE FACT.
btw: in 5+ posts in this thread you didn't even answered the creator's question....PRO

« Charecter question | Acc got hacked and stolen... »