Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Luring with Sbot

Discussion on Luring with Sbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Luring with Sbot

Yo,

Anyone happen to know the settings to make sbot properly lure? I got Don't attack back (at all) ticked, I have common attack in attack list and vital+skins+howling shout in buff box... It will do howling shout and buffs etc, but it won't walk around :S I have range 40...

Thanks for your help in advance

xx

PS. Trying to lure in DW cave, if that's any difference.
Old 10/17/2010, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nvm, my guildmate checked everything and then told me it doesn't work in DW cave xD so yeah, problem fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot luring
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ok i guess it didn't fix the problem my friend is trying to use 1h and make it run around with howling shout it doesn't do howling shout it doesn't buff the party members with warrior buffs his attk back are off, he has at least 1 skill in the attk list for 1h sword and he has howling shout on the buff list
Request Luring tool for Warriors
08/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey hackers/coders and nubs ! I wonder if someone had the time and the skill to make an anti lure program/for warriors). That i could put in the coordinates i wanted my warrior to go to, then when he comes there he uses luring skills. than walk back to wher the pty is ( also here the user puts in a cordinate). Than walks to another point and so on . This is just an idea it could probably be better. i would appreciate if someone could creat this tool ! Add3
request for ZHEN LURING bot
07/12/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Hi bot-makers. Can you make some bot for auto luring please? It should be very easy for you. I will explain what I mean: Definitions: ZHEN party - is getting exp in party - there is DD (damage dealer - mage with array or elf archer with bombardment), there is elf priest with blue ball healing and reducing damage - these two are staying in one position and casting this spell for ultimate time (with refilling MP and HP with POTS and hierograms). And the third member of a ZHEN party is...
unlimited luring?
02/02/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i've searched all over the forum all i've found is plain chat and no 1 seems to know how to do it?