Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with isrobot jangan cave

Discussion on help with isrobot jangan cave within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with isrobot jangan cave

hi how to make loop work for isrobot. i want to bot in jangan cave. but theres an error too far from trainingplace. what i have to do in settings?
Old 10/13/2010, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey maybe you can help me, I used to bot with isro but I have a year with using it I would like to use it again but idk if it aviodes the statues of justice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PK2]Jangan cave map files.
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
NVM. Found by myself. if anyone need the files here: http://www.agbot.net/bot/jinsi.zip extract to map folder. P.S. i would still like to know how to change from .ddj to .jpg as im gonna edit underbar and more stuff for myself (not public)
[Question]sea-emu jangan cave
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys! I'd like to know is that possible to add jangan cave to sea-emu?? Greetings,Misi
Csro jangan cave
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Every time theres unique spawning i get critical error any idea how to fix it ?
Jangan Cave
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What lvl can enter jangan cave? im now 64 still can not enter jangan cave yet:confused: and jangan cave is same with dw cave?????
bot in jangan cave.
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
actually i was wondering if Sbot will be the only bot to work in the cave or Agbot, Tbot, iSRObot,Sroking etc. would work fine? i hope only sbot will work...