Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO bot Problem

Discussion on iSRO bot Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I've got a problem with isrobot ...I have followed all the steps but when i press start game on the "white hand figure"
I have to chose the client. after i have opened it i wait ... wait and wait ..
It doesn't run ... when i open task mgr i see that Sro_Client are running but i don't see it ....
someone got the same problem or know what to do :fedup: thx..
Old 03/30/2007, 23:29   #2

maybe do you have check your hosts

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\et c

open hosts with editor or notepad than you have to copie

121.128.133.26 gwgt1.joymax.com

in it

if that cant help ou can try to start it with nuconnector i dont no w if its clean proof it on your own I DONT WANNA HACK ANYONE WITH THIS TOOL ok

for to proof it

Old 03/30/2007, 23:45   #3

i have got the same problem xD ... how to use the NuConnector?
Old 03/31/2007, 22:43   #4

just start it double klick than it start

but i think it will usefull to add this in your host file

121.128.133.26 gwgt1.joymax.com

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=you would find it there ' border='0' alt='you would find it there ' />

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\et c