Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBOT problem

Discussion on SBOT problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBOT problem

Hey all
I need some help for this problem:
the problem is that when i logg in 2 or more characters with sbot and 1 char disconnects that my pc restarts( not always but most times). I dont experience any lagg while using multiclient so i dont think its cause my pc ain't good enought.
PLZ NEED HELP ( rlly annoying when u try get 24/7 pt)
Thx
Old 10/11/2010, 00:28   #2

well its a memory issue , when 1 of your chars gets dc then the sro_client process will get closed which requires cpu usage that u dont have since its fully used which results in a restart
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 00:44   #3

ty
how i solve it ?
Old 10/11/2010, 01:14   #4

Buy a new Processor and add some RAM , that's the only solution. I had this problem on my old computer.
There are alot of good processor out there for a reasonable price (not hardcore processors but they are enough for silkroad) e.g a core 2 duo would do it .
Old 10/11/2010, 01:18   #5

yea thats a hardware problem not software , no program will help u with that
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 12:09   #6

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot Problem
07/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Not sure if this is the right section in the forums, sorry. I recently renewed my sbot subcription for the first time. And ever since I have done that I can no longer use the sbot. It lets me load it up and I go to start Silkroad, as soon as it loads silkroad (past hack shield) it just closes. I get no errors or any thing explaining why. It has been doing this for 3 days now, have tried redownloading the client and everything, still wont work. Any suggestions to fix it? or know why it...
Problem with sbot pls help!
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I use sbot for almost 1 year now... but i never had problems with it.. now this error keeps annoying me .. after 20 (or more ) " cannot connect due to server traffic (1)" error .... i get this error * Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (10053)! * Clearing active party. * Received disconnect. Preparing for relogin. * Attack mode stopped * Terminating Silkroad client. * Cannot autorestart/autologin, because no login info is known or valid. but the internet still works... so...
sbot problem
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey, i have recently started using the sbot crack V11 by weeman, and everything works great. It worked for like mabey 5 seconds, then stopped working after it used a return scroll. after that, when i'm in game and press "Start Training" in the log it says "Finished!" then my character just sits there.:mad: Please help :confused:
Sbot Multi-Client Problem (Sbot crack)
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I can use 1 client fine(my main botting client) Then i try to open more clients, but i get sro_client.exe has stopped working so my original client crash's. Ive read the sbot crack multi client information and it doesnt seem to help me. Any suggestions? D: