Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

isrobot problem..need solution...thx

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi...
i got a problem with my bot...after it come bak from training,it wont repot or wat so ever...i got message of "Too far from training place!"

my training place is x: 3148 y: -7 (an area of yeowa on the east of the uruchi den)
(my return town is donwang)

then i try to tick the box "training place near theif town" (as i'm near a bandit den) on the "Loop" section...well..after it come back from training,it repot,repair,store and sell items...then it'll buy a horse at stable,ride it and move few steps at a time all around donwang...it wont go back to the training place...

need solution for this one..i'll appreciate...

Old 03/20/2007, 14:11   #2

press on "loop bot activity!!!"

Old 03/20/2007, 14:17   #3

to Explain that when u start bot go to the place u want and Press "Home" to start the Bot Window and Press in "Auto Training" Press "Active all Bot Loop"
then go to "loop" and Press "Current Place" and u will see the X and Y changed ...if not u give him the X AND Y
and hope u Understand this bb
and if u make it traing behind Thief land "i don't know wat it mean But make it UnActive" Better ^^
if u need any more Help PM ME
bb
Old 03/21/2007, 05:27   #4

this is all explained in detail in at least 3 stickies. Dont bother coddling people like that next time, just tell them to STFU and go search ^^.

« Isro bot problem | Problem with softmod and isrobot »