Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why is there is a limit of number in lunching clientless ibot/ribot

Discussion on why is there is a limit of number in lunching clientless ibot/ribot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up why is there is a limit of number in lunching clientless ibot/ribot

i would like to know ..why is there is a limit of number in lunching clientless ibot/ribot?..sometimes i can launch 9 clientless and sometimes i can launch 10 clientless.. is there a problem with my pc physical memory or RAM?
Old 10/07/2010, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
the same with me... i got error something after launching the last bot.. it limit my number of ribots

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot Clientless Help
11/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hello, idk if you know me, or not, and idc :D, well i have 4 chars, and i am botting them all clientless. a 47, 44,43, and a 37. I set them to auto recon and auto recon, and i type in the name etc etc. The only thing is, they got DC today at around 23:00. all four of them, and only the lvl 47 reconnected and was botting. IDK if this happens to anyone else, but it would be nice to get this thing solved :D. P.S. You will get a THANKS for every helpful post. :)
Help with Ribot Clientless
09/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
All right, well i know that i can login with ribot, i know how to use, and i always click Hide Client, to go clientless, but now, i wanna try to login clientlessly :D....and when need to pick server, there arent any to pick. help??
Number of map markers limit hack?
08/03/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
This should be an easier clean one, can anyone look into it?
COtobo poll #2 - Limit maximal number of clients
02/14/2007 - Off Topic - 50 Replies
The question says it all, vote above.